Hello I'm going to eat everything in my fridge

Mirah

I love you
Hi there! I, Mirah (Mirah), am planning on eating as much food in my fridge as I have access to, in chronological order of purchase and then review each item on here, in a thread, Like Wacky does and Tomtrek does. But its me. With Food.

Just kidding,
I'm not going to eat everything in my house
But maybe I will.
And if I do
I'm not really going to review it all
Or maybe I will

I thought I would eat evertyhing in my place again tonight, but I stopped with the pickles.

I was looking for this thread. I searched, "I'm going to eat all of the food in my house"
WELL THAT DIDN'T WORK!
So I searched, "Food"
And that brought up several threads that I thought I might bump, but I didn't.
And then I searched "fridge"
Bingo.

Mirah

I love you
I still have that spicy bbq sauce in my fridge. I tried it the other day. I stil hated it. I hate it. Why don't I throw it away?

Also I am disapointed that I did not upload any pictures of cheese.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I wish I could get canned cougar out where I live.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
What would you eat it with?

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I've never eaten land predator (I've had gator and, like, tuna, but that's pretty different), but my impression is they're generally quite gamey. I'm thinking maybe I'd try some sort of cassoulet-type thing, paired with probably a Morgon or a Moulin-a-Vent?

Mirah

I love you
I don't have enough snacks. I need more snacks.

I'm going to eat everything in my fridge, in my freezer, in the drawers (there isn't any food in a drawer, just on shelves and in totes.)

I'm going to start with cinamon and suger toast, that will up the possibility for diabetes
then I will go with the otter pops in the freezer
then I will heat up some of that left over taco meat from last night and put together a taco or two

that sounds like a good start

Maybe a bowl of cereal

I'm sooooo just kidding! I will only eat 1 or 2 of these items. or none. Or just one.

Maybe I will go on a walk because it is a clear night and I can see the stars, but this isn't the "Hello, I am going on a walk" thread, so I can't talk about that here.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Supermarkets have everything!

Mirah

I love you
Until they don't
and they stop carrying my favorite brand of something
I went to 3 different stores in town the other day looking for the same product AND NO ONE HAD IT!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It was discontinued due to all the poisonings.