Hello I'm Going To Watch All of Star Wars

SAUSAGEMAN

Are there literally nine Star Wars movies in development rn

when are they going to be releasing all of those
are they moving to a biyearly schedule?????

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I'm sure they will be doing two a year possibly from 2020 and probably ultimately want to do three a year like Marvel.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I would rather watch 2-3 sequels to Call Me By Your Name each year, but that's just me.

CaptainWacky

Just wait for the Call Me By Your Name Cinematic Universe.

CaptainWacky

And there's one more Forces of Destiny episode which I guess they kept back because it's about Qi'ra.

1) That's not Emilia Clarke's voice.
2) Hondo is always fun though.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
And there's one more Forces of Destiny episode which I guess they kept back because it's about Qi'ra.

1) That's not Emilia Clarke's voice.
2) Hondo is always fun though.

This video was on my YouTube's recommended list all day and I kept ignoring it because that Qi'Ra looks so like the Forces of Destiny Jyn that I thought it was just an old episode.

(that's a point against both the blandness of the Forces of Destiny art style and the fact that all these films keep hiring similar looking women)

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

And her acting was better in that.

CaptainWacky

LIVE ACTION SABINE SERIES.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
THIS IS NOT SABINE BUT STILL LOOKS PRETTY DOPE.

YdTIqGg.jpg

https://www.starwars.com/news/the-mandalorian-revealed

Dave Filoni (Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Star Wars Rebels) directing the first episode. Additional episodic directors include Deborah Chow (Jessica Jones), Rick Famuyiwa (Dope), Bryce Dallas Howard (Solemates), and Taika Waititi (Thor: Ragnarok).

CaptainWacky

Taika Waititi is from New Zealand. Temuera Morrison is from New Zealand. COINCIDENCE?

(Yes, probably.)

CaptainWacky

https://www.starwars.com/news/cassian-andor-live-action-series-announced

On the one hand, didn't we learn from Solo that doing a million Star Wars things at once was a bad idea? On the other hand, he was very good in the movie and I certainly would like to see his character again (and think of the cameo possibilities! Maybe Jyn's in it and they just never meet or they're both wearing disguises or something!)

CaptainWacky

So is this just recreations of scenes from the movies but "for kids"? Aren't the movies already for kids?