Hello, Loktar

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

LIES! You don't actually want to know.:(

I was actually going to make a big long post or maybe make a thread where you could ask me serious and silly questions about my life and stuff. But not now. You ruined it. so Fuck off!:comp:

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Tell us anyway.

:pop:

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Jesus Crist Loktar! Fuck you. Not really. I have no mean words to say to you. I adore you too much. When I say " *Listens*" I mean I am listening. OK?! So don't ever doubt me again!
But really-I would not divulge my life story at TK anyway and don't recomend it. Or would I?
I am sorry you took it the wrong way.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
P.S. When I ask people how they are-I really mean it-I don't ask people how they are if I don't want to know. I can't believe you judged me like this.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Sorry I didn't mean to sound so offended. Just used to people in my life saying they are listening to me and are interested in what have to say but really aren't the least bit interested. Probably why I tend to think I lead a boring life that noone would like to hear about and am a bit too guarded about doling out personal info. For example: I've been posting here and Lonaf for years and have only recently told people about my crossdressing.

P.S. Again so sorry.:(