Hello

Forbesanton

The name is Forbesanton, some may know me many will not. If you know me, you will say that I am a little dick face. But me, I love annoying bitches. Once you guys get to know me you will like me as a friend. An annoying friend. I use constructive trolling, I might spam smaller boards here or there with my friends. But my main goal is constructive trolling, I like fucking with people's heads.

Dont worry I wont annoy you. And I am a funny guy..... Caco.......... So you will like me here.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Are you fucking serious.

Cacophony

Don't fucking talk to me you fucking idiot, I can't get rid of you on other boards.

Cacophony

You couldn't fuck with me if you tried, asshat.

I'm just sick of having to read your retarded posts.

Cacophony

Shit, wrong color :(

Forbesanton

If you dont want to read it then dont read it. It is not like someone is putting a gun to your head, something is attracting you to this thread. And its yourself, now you can countinue sucking cock.

Cacophony

I don't want to be associated with you, and you dropped my name, fucktard.

You say my name, and I respond. That's how things work.

Fucking idiot.

Cacophony

What, did you run off already?

Did mommy tell you it's time for bed?

Cacophony

Fucking ignorant asshole.

Cacophony

;)

Forbesanton

Are you mad? You pussy eating cock sucker. Your a whinning bitch Cacophony and everyone knows that. So give me a favor go suck yoour dad's cock OK. And swallow your unborn brothers and sisters when he cums. Is that to much you little bitch.

Cacophony

Oh please, I've owned you five ways past Sunday on multiple occasions.

Go get fucked.

Forbesanton

Caco, owning doesnt means not speaking to me. Its ok caco, I know that you are annoyed by me but its ok. Go suck fabian's dick and get over it. Ok..

Cacophony

Very, very true.

Cacophony

Forbesanton said:
Caco, owning doesnt means not speaking to me. Its ok caco, I know that you are annoyed by me but its ok. Go suck fabian's dick and get over it. Ok..
I'm annoyed that you have the gumption to come here and drop my name.

Fuck off.