help! the thread and messages count need fixing...your welcome

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Fuck off Chuckie. This thread should be moved to the Badlands since it's now more of his retarded spam.

You're welcome :bigass:

jack

Shut the fuck up, Chuckie.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
how can i use the spoiler tag and add text?

jack

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
If you would like the 'Spoiler' button to show a title that hints at its content, textenter your text here. To avoid having a title, leave the text box empty.

here is what I get when using the spoiler tag wtth text

^its right there peoples. it does not show when using text^

blackfoot NAP

^I get this without using text^

Last edited:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
can we stop peoples from watching my threads?

ummmmmm.

is there a function to stop members from stalking/ watching a thread? an ignore type thing.

help

jack

Use my switch technique...described eralier in this thread :bigass:

You're welcome.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Jesus.... every time I come here, Blackfoot's IQ seems to get lower and lower. Soon enough, his average post will look like this:

vcbgh cg ggvnx cvgbhnjkkjnbugj7hyhgefgyt5yr/.li,ki9j8uhg6ttfr

Actually.... that would be far MORE intelligent than what he usually posts.

steve samurai jack

:wtf:

DAgDT5G.jpg

jack

I think you should concentrate on sucking his cock, fake Chuckie. Seems to be what you're best at :bigass:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
checking my private message function.

I sent a private message to: Brickvader, Loktar, jack, Dr Dave, Cassie, Eggs Mayonnaise, Loktar, The Highwayman and CaptainWacky. yes, I was show boating about my trophy points. I am the leader with 113 trophy points

*tee-hee*

could you peoples private message me back, so i can I see if pm's are working on my end.

your welcome!

jack

Guess you're being stupid about trophy points too. 113 is the max you can get. Everyone you mentioned also has 113 trophy points.

I had 113 a few weeks ago when the new board first appeared. Looks like you went to a LOT of trouble to make a meaningless point since you weren't first to get to 113, you were actually last. AND you used your duals to manipulate the trophy points, which makes you look even more retarded. This is even more stupid than your "Special K" posts, if that's possible.

What else is new, besides you being the stupidest shit on two legs?

Sorry to pop your zit, I mean bubble, Porchie. :bigass:

Last edited:

jack

ps You're Welcome :bigass:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
thanks for clearing that up "vappooper". the part about 113 is the max trophy points we can get. i was going to ask...do we get trophy points using the private message function? I wanted more.

i pm'd everyone on that list, did you get yours?, cause i got my mine, didn't even have too jack-off. I was show boating because my name is....*up-top* duder, reply back to me.

*laughing*

dammit! I forgot to pm "mentalist" and "eggs" or was eggs on the list, i can't remember.

jack

I'd call you dumb as a rock, but don't want to insult all rocks.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
this is strickley for my dawgs, "eggs mayonnaise" or "brickvader"...can we add more ways to get trophy points?

and.

can we get more than 113 trophy points? I got that already.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Huh? We have trophy points here?

Do we give out participation ribbons as well? And milk to suckle from the Royal TK Teat?

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Huh? We have trophy points here?

Mooooost trophy points
guess who's *up top*, not you, "jack", "the highwayman", "brickvader", "loktar" or "cassie". "mentalist" only have 83 points.... and these people say blackfoot NAP doesn't contribute. i showed them.

*tee-hee*