help! the thread and messages count need fixing...your welcome

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
I mean, technically, I don't have 113.... but that's only because I was away for a while.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Mooooost trophy points
guess who's *up top*, not you, "jack", "the highwayman", "brickvader", "loktar" or "cassie". "mentalist" only have 83 points.... and these people say blackfoot NAP doesn't contribute. i showed them.

*tee-hee*
OK li'l partner, whatever makes ya happy. Now run along and talk to yourself in your little forum.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
OK li'l partner, whatever makes ya happy. Now run along and talk to yourself in your little forum.

want me to post the results? I can copy and paste all the members who has 113 trophy points. I was stuck on 83 for 2 months.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Mooooost trophy points
guess who's *up top*, not you, "jack", "the highwayman", "brickvader", "loktar" or "cassie". "mentalist" only have 83 points.... and these people say blackfoot NAP doesn't contribute. i showed them.

*tee-hee*
Yeah you showed us. Next time try quality of posts over quantity.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

jack

Another classic fail from Special K

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
duder. it doesn't matter how i get them, the point is i gottem.

now watch what else i'm goitng to be bragging about later today.

and here's the good part.

can yall see what i"ve done to "troll kingdom" lately? trust me people, you haven"t seen nothing yet.

how you like me now!...bitches.

*laughing*

*tee-hee*

The Question

Eternal
Ah, Blackfoot. Not only do you contribute nothing positive, you don't even break even. Even in the event you were to keel over at this very moment, your impact on society would be measured in the negative, since someone would then have to dispose of you. Just to break even, karmically, you'd have to not merely cease to steal oxygen from the rest of us, you'd have to actually vanish into a stank brown cloud and drift away without anyone catching a whiff of you.

When you finally do GTFO of the mortal plane -- and, mercifully, you eventually will -- you will depart this world unlamented and, hopefully for the sake of your soul, unremembered as well.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Ah, Blackfoot. Not only do you contribute nothing positive, you don't even break even. Even in the event you were to keel over at this very moment, your impact on society would be measured in the negative, since someone would then have to dispose of you. Just to break even, karmically, you'd have to not merely cease to steal oxygen from the rest of us, you'd have to actually vanish into a stank brown cloud and drift away without anyone catching a whiff of you.

When you finally do GTFO of the mortal plane -- and, mercifully, you eventually will -- you will depart this world unlamented and, hopefully for the sake of your soul, unremembered as well.

tk-assmedal.png

jack

Another special fail from

20120113-special-k-box.jpg

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
How do we earn trophy points? I've been a member since 2006, why don't I have 113 trophy points? I currently have 61. That's fucked, blackfoot NAP joined in 2014. What has he done!?

jack

Hey Special K, you haven't done anything to TK lately except get a bunch of threads moved to daycare.

You're welcome!

:bigass:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
I earned my trophy points by getting the job done, I work. having money to pay your way to success helps too.

and

the trouble with the peoples who don't have
113 trophy point....yall need to stop wiggiling and whistling while you work.

*laughing*

okay, geek squad, ima stop bragging now.

*tee-hee*

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
"egg mayonnaise" or "brickvader"...... is it possible we can install messages win we give out emotions to a member? but on the real, I am not a fan of the emotions at troll kingdom or any message board.

but.

I get some positive emotions, here and there. "loktar" give me angry emotions every chance he gets. why you treat me so bad lokie-lock-loky?

Last edited:

jack

Why do you talk like a baby? You think it's cute and funny I bet. its interesting to see you own youself so deeply over everything.

You're welcome :bigass:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
sure! i also pm'd all the 113 trophy point members ciub...but that was like (old news), ions ago. what are the chances of us receiving more points? lets you, eggs, cassie, and menty and i get together and figure it out.

'

jack

LOL like THAT will ever happen.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
oh yeah peoples, its going to happen. more trophy points annnnnd messages will be enabled when we give out emotions. .... :bigass:.....wwhen blackfoot NAP talk folks listen and stand-up.

jack

LOL livin the dream eh Blackie?

You just go on with your bad self asshat, no one gives a shit about anything you say anyway :bigass:

You're welcome!