help! the thread and messages count need fixing...your welcome

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
oh yeah peoples, its going to happen. more trophy points annnnnd messages will be enabled when we give out emotions. .... :bigass:.....wwhen blackfoot NAP talk folks listen and stand-up.

but in the mean time and between time, i am going to bring back the popcorn smily. we have a popcorn smily, but when i try to post using it, i get this....

Oops! We ran into some problems.
A server error occurred. Please try again later.

this needs to fixed. 300 hundred smilies and 290 of them don't work. i'm on it folks. and you people say i don't contribute...

and

we need the popcorn smily were the little yellow thing is eating the popcorn, not the bag of popcorn smily

*tee-hee*

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Who's we? You and your two fake duals?

More like you and the mouse in your pocket :bigass:

You're welcome!

jack

See Chuckie, what you fail to understand is how message board software works.

This is Xenforo. Different than the old board. I actually found an arcade hack for it, but the time it would take to install it only to find that it won't hold the scores is a waste of everyones time.

This board comes with a specific set of smilies. Psure the one's your referring to are from the old board. My hunch is the code is completely different, hence incompatible.

I used some big words in this post, if you need help in translation, just let me know ok special K?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
We had message posting when giving out negs back in the day. It was called karma, when Speak Freely was known as The Playground. I honestly don't want it. That was trolling at its best.

jack

You have no idea what the fuck you're even talking about. You weren't here "back in the day" fuckface.

And you certainly weren't around when karma was "weaponized" resulting in "karmageddon" so shut your gaping maw, or stuff it with cock, whatever.

jack

I was the first to come over from Commie, along with dono and a couple others.. Thats when Manners and The saint pulled off one of the best trolls ever. back when trolling was a sport, not the stupid shit you've caused it to become. cupcakeerface of course had to follow me over here, and then he made all you dripping little shits.

Twas ever thus.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
This board comes with a specific set of smilies. Psure the one's your referring to are from the old board. My hunch is the code is completely different, hence incompatible.

Aquehonga (whatever happened to him, anyway?) and I actually saved quite a few of the old smilies at Dirk's board. Maybe I could link them to the staff to get some of 'em back?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
jack joined: May 22, 2005 - CeeJay joined: June 17, 2006 as BLACKFOOT, had name chanded to CeeJay, August 5, 2009. CeeJay joined: Feb.22, 2014.

:day:

My first message was at The Kingdom, before it was shut down. Moved on to Comicon, and ended up here. Other messages boards I attended: Spack's Board (global mod), Hunter X board, TCJ, FanBoy Forum (global mod). Dirk Funks origanal board (mod), ASVS (global mod). TV and Spin-Flippery (co-mod with Dono)

Last edited:

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Okay, let me explain what happened at ASVS. Ya see, Dirk made me an admin there, and we have a sub-forum called "The Brig", which is pretty much ASVS' version of Daycare. Now, because I have a sick sense of humor, I made both Jason (the "toropodes maek smell problem" guy) and Blackfoot the moderators of The Brig. Mostly because I thought it would be a deserving punishment for anyone who ended up there - to know that your posts were at the mercy of THOSE two. After some slight discussion, I made Blackfoot an AINO - Admin In Name Only. He was technically listed as an admin.... but only really had powers over his sports forum (which was pretty much the same as "The Agony of Defeat", just with less spam) and The Brig.

Then the Seph Drama went down, and well... that put an end to that.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
A-UP-CHUCK-REMAKE

jack joined: May 22, 2005 - CeeJay joined: June 17, 2006 as BLACKFOOT, had name chanded to CeeJay, August 5, 2009. blackfoot NAP joined: Feb.22, 2014.

My first message was at The Kingdom, before it was shut down. Moved on to Comicon, and ended up here. Other messages boards I attended: Spack's Board (global mod), Hunter X board, TCJ, FanBoy Forum (global mod). Dirk Funks origanal board (mod), ASVS (global mod). TV and Spin-Flippery (co-mod with Dono)[/QUOTE]

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Okay, let me explain what happened at ASVS. Ya see, Dirk made me an admin there, and we have a sub-forum called "The Brig", which is pretty much ASVS' version of Daycare. Now, because I have a sick sense of humor, I made both Jason (the "toropodes maek smell problem" guy) and Blackfoot the moderators of The Brig. Mostly because I thought it would be a deserving punishment for anyone who ended up there - to know that your posts were at the mercy of THOSE two. After some slight discussion, I made Blackfoot an AINO - Admin In Name Only. He was technically listed as an admin.... but only really had powers over his sports forum (which was pretty much the same as "The Agony of Defeat", just with less spam) and The Brig.

a motha.....would have to be under rock or too damn stupid not to know that old news "mange".

jack

Like I said, you were
A-UP-CHUCK-REMAKE

jack joined: May 22, 2005 - CeeJay joined: June 17, 2006 as BLACKFOOT, had name chanded to CeeJay, August 5, 2009. blackfoot NAP joined: Feb.22, 2014.

My first message was at The Kingdom, before it was shut down. Moved on to Comicon, and ended up here. Other messages boards I attended: Spack's Board (global mod), Hunter X board, TCJ, FanBoy Forum (global mod). Dirk Funks origanal board (mod), ASVS (global mod). TV and Spin-Flippery (co-mod with Dono)
[/QUOTE]

Are you retarded? That's over a year later. I had been seriously owning you for over a year. Like I said, you weren't here in the day, never knew karma when it was weaponised. Never knew Val Kilmer's Dick (VKD) or the DLA. Or Panda, or any of it. You got to know them, but you were latecomers to what was really going on at TK.

As I said from Commie, I was first. The former (and forever) One True King Of The Gutters. Best troll ever. Been owning you for over 15 years. Remember Dancing? That term was coined just for you. Suck on that Fake Chuckie :bigass:

jack

LOL and you were NEVER a "mod" at Spin-Flippery ever.

Still trolled by that bullshit after all this time. :bigass:

jack

I remember that. We had many laughs over it, and look, he's still being owned by it :D

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
blackfoot trolled VAP's Kingdom board and caused Steve B to leave which led to the board being shut down.
vap's never forgiven him

peoples....is the "ed guathiar-guther-gaithier", whatever sock available? did "pork" have an account here?

that was "ceejay". i'm the other "blackfoot", formally known as "bertshocka" and now post as "blackfoot nap". I can see why you folks are so confused.

Last edited:

jack

I see her on FB every now and then. Prettymuch all the old posters here I'm friends with (dono, Pickle, Hunter, Mentalist, etc etc) Everyone is on FB these days.

Still the same crew..even Jibbles and Ilyana (who got married, btw) post there.

So yeah, its fun. If you send me a friend request I'll point you in their direction :D

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
LOL and you were NEVER a "mod" at Spin-Flippery ever.

Still trolled by that bullshit after all this time. :bigass:
Ah Spin Flippery. Still don't know what I did to get banned. Maybe let the wrong secret out? Outlived my usefulness?

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
You are ignoring content by this member. …..Show ignored content...….:gagh:……..
iblackfoot NAP
giphy.gif

Last edited: