help! the thread and messages count need fixing...your welcome

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Must be an ear infucktion. Bare ass him again :D

jack

Ah Spin Flippery. Still don't know what I did to get banned. Maybe let the wrong secret out? Outlived my usefulness?

Well Gear was nuts as hell in the day. I think we broke up and made up several times a month. So I wouldn't take it personal.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Well Gear was nuts as hell in the day. I think we broke up and made up several times a month. So I wouldn't take it personal.
It's hard not to take it personal. I'm like "What did I do?" They're like "We can't tell you! Byeeeeeee!"

jack

Yeah that board was very strange from the get go. I'm glad they all had fun with it, but it was Gear's personal kill board. He would basically play divide and conquer and who was once an enemy was now a friend kind of game on everyone.

Sometimes it was pretty hard to understand what he meant/what he wanted.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
My first message was at The Kingdom, before it was shut down. Moved on to Comicon, and ended up here. Other messages boards I attended: Spack's Board (global mod), Hunter X board, TCJ, FanBoy Forum (global mod). Dirk Funks origanal board (mod), ASVS (global mod). TV and Spin-Flippery (co-mod with Dono)

LOL and you were NEVER a "mod" at Spin-Flippery ever.

Still trolled by that bullshit after all this time. :bigass:

Hey bubba, sorry about busting your balls so much but we were discussing your request and wanted to let everyone have a say, and your a moderator. Congrats.

Donovan

:day:

Baahahahahahahahahahaha

Last edited:

jack

you fucking dumbass, they completely trolled you because you were AINO. I remember when that happened. You don't seem to see that you've ALWAYS been trolled by everyone here. NAP are considered the resident Pinata's. Plus that board's been dead for ten years. btw what mod powers did you get? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM??? :bigass:

Know what that means you dumb owned fuck?

"Admin In Name Only"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lovin owning you so sweetly

LOL :bigass:

jack

LOL describe in detail your admin powers at spinflip, you fucking worthless POS

Otherwise, keep dancing

"bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah" btw, how long did it take me to kick you from the Kingdom?? :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Two messages to try and prove your point...Nice try. Jack, I'm not the BLACKFOOT who keeps you awake from 2:00 AM to 6:00 AM. Its blackfoot NAP. I'm CeeJay the original BLACKFOOT

"bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah" btw, how long did it take me to kick you from the Kingdom?? :bigass:

About 30 or so days after The Kingdom was shut down, because you didn't DONATE the members contributions/MONEY to keep it running. They didn't hear from YOUR ass until a year later. It wasn't my fault what happened at The Swamp. You, Steve B, Mark and DevilMan caused me to troll your Kingdom. :bigass:

And another thang, StumpHole:

Ding!;2041620 said:

blackfoot trolled VAP's Kingdom board and caused Steve B to leave which led to the board being shut down.

vap's never forgiven him

Remember that?. :bigass: That is for the members who have their sigs turned off.

Last edited:

jack

Prove it. Otherwise like I said keep dancing, scumbag. :bigass: Board was never shut down over money, It was a free board, you fucking idiot. So, keep making shit up, desparate one.

You're welcome. But lets see "proof" that anybody gave me anything to keep it running :bigass:

jack

hmm, you didn't state your powers at spin flip. BECAUSE YOU NEVER HAD ANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

You're welcome :bigass:

jack

"I'm not the BLACKFOOT who keeps you awake from 2:00 AM to 6:00 AM. Its blackfoot NAP. I'm CeeJay the original BLACKFOOT "

Then why are all 3 IP's the same?

:bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Can I Bust, jack. whatever and fuck off....What's your excuse for The Kimgdom being shutdown? Is my reason the truth and nothing but the truth? Our IP's are the same... Your kidding right? I know we are all on the internet, that's all i'm aware of. I can't speak on that bro. If they give me administrator powers, I'll check it out. Ummmm, is it possible for two or three members can use a computer at the same damn time to post at TK. My understanding is two or more registered members can not have use of one computer to log-in to a message board. I mean, I was told it was completely impossible to do. Is blackfoot or steve samurai jack log-in right now. You do realize we can do amazing things on the internet. We can be anyone we want to be. We can go to places we never even heard of. I see steve samurai jack is log-in. He liked two of my messages. Did you see that StompHole? Well I am off to like him back. Bye for now jack...baahahahahahahahahaha OUT

:day:

jack

............and look who just owned themselves in 2 posts. Thanks for proving my point idiot :bigass:nWhere did you ever get the idea that you were separate people? I realize that's what you're suggesting, but all of us know now what we knew then. You are all Charles Wilson :bigass: CHUCKIECHUCKIECHUCKIE.

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
OK, I confess. I am Charles. Like (you :gagh:) said, you already knew that. Kevin P told you and (Steve C:gagh: ) confirmed it from day one at your failed Kingdom.
Where did you ever get the idea that you were separate people?
I never confirmed or denied nothing. Your making way to much about this StompHole. Get a life Emoo.

Last edited:

jack

:bigass: nuff said. Maybe we can be friends after all.

jack

How do we earn trophy points? I've been a member since 2006, why don't I have 113 trophy points? I currently have 61. That's fucked, blackfoot NAP joined in 2014. What has he done!?

So, how do you spot a liar again?

Read it and weep CeeJay, by your own words no less.

jack

I think this is my favorite bump of the day :bigass: