Heroic Fool Pedophile

Tyrant

Neroon is the key.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Neroon? We really need to talk.

Here is something.............he chose a restaurant that was like an Irish Hooters........the waitresses were no more than 18-19. We may have another Heroic Foo on our hands.

Rov_is_a_Fag

uum..............when I was driving to work this morning, the Irish Hooters is on the way and it suddenly occured to me that perhaps Mike Davis is Heroic Foo.

Now that is some freaky shit!! He is a pedophile?? You know what is funny?? he made several references to the girls there.......

HAAAAAAAA!!!! It was almost as though he realized he had been set up or something by one of you guys. ROFL..............

*shudders*
slipstream sent me confirmation to join their site a few days ago. I say..............No Thanks.
Now I know he has more to hide than I previously thought. EGADS.

Rov_is_a_Fag

That is some crazyfuckedupshit...........this guy is dirty! He needs to be busted out and who better than the TrollKingdom Saints than to bust this shitty asshole out.

He is a cripple in more ways than one. Why would a 20 year old be with a guy whose weiner doesn't work?? Nubster........Mike........same difference.

Rov_is_a_Fag

It all comes down to money. That's why people like him try to make you doubt yourself.........he tried to convince me this was all just a coincidence, cut your losses.

What I couldn't make him understand is this is about online predators committing criminal acts. They need to be yanked from behind their computers and be held accountable for their illegal activities. We cut our meeting short after he realized I was going to "cut my losses" and leave it at that. Not after everything "they" have done. He kept asking me who "they" are............I told him that was what I was in the process of finding out. That is why I wanted to meet him...........I also warned him several times I am good at busting people out in real life, I told him I could troll people and they weren't even aware of me trolling them. My trolls only work on people who have something to hide, who are trying to deceive, who are lying.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Let this be a lesson to all of you...............NEVER...........I mean NEVER.......try to lie to me. One thing I can say about Jonathan is he is the only person I have met in this who did NOT try to troll me. He went on the Down Low instead.

Good for him.

Rov_is_a_Fag

It is better to go on the Down Low than lie. I still haven't figured out how he factors in to all of this so I guess he is the "winner" of the best troll in real life.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Although my bet is DS would be a Superior Troll in real life and online. He has proven that fact to me several times when he has trolled me and I didn't figure it out for a while.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Anyway...........you guys need to do something for me. Get out there and gather whatever you can on Mike & Associates. What I have seen so far is this:

They are No-Talent Bums.

They won't be hard to take down, I was surprized at how easy it has been to troll all of them. I will be busy with my Grand Opening and everything or I would put the SMACK DOWN on them next week, so this "Operation" of mine will be delayed a couple of weeks. There will be a price on their heads. All of them.

Git to It!!! Time is Money and Money is Time. We all need some walkin' and talkin' money.

Operation JillianClothesHorseBacardi

Jillie needs a new wardrobe.

news shoes

new accessories.