Hey Hambil, you piece of shit

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
How do you feel now, you impotent little fuck. You won't tolerate what I did? Haha, looks like you got no fucking choice.

Everytime I post after you in SC and I post these word "Haha, you're so funny Hambil" what I really mean is "You disgusting maggot infested wanna be piece of shit."

Got it?? Good!

I don't know what Morrighan sees in you. Maybe you're such a sad pathetic piece of failed businessman shit she's afraid you'd off yourself.

Whatcha going to do now you sad little motherfucker?

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Haha, you're so funny Hambil.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
What did he do now?

VKD

Banned
jeez, how long does it take to register over there? I've been waiting for ages now....

Tyrant

Likewise!

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
But this time use an AV that's not such a dead giveaway.

Tyrant

Kerb Crawler said:
But this time use an AV that's not such a dead giveaway.
That's why I used it, Kerb. Except it wasn't a dead giveaway because first, I had to post twice with my prose, then link to an item in my photobucket, then post about it on TK, and finally, start a thread telling them I was me.

All in the face of "He can try, but I'll smell his rot!!11", which was then deleted.

Funny stuff.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
And how much trouble did Messenger cause while at SC? Oh yes. None at all.

Blackballing bastards, IMHO.

Kerb Crawler

Well, it was a dead giveaway to me; I thought it funny. Personally, I don't care if you post there or not, but I don't make the rules.

Tyrant

I have no intention of disrupting the site. Personally I don't see why I make them (Certain people, admins, etc) so jittery. It would have been so much simpler to let me register, wait until I "cause trouble," then ban me and be done with it.

Kerb Crawler

I agree. Sadly, your reputation precedes you. You're not missing much, though.

Tyrant

^Utter bullshit. You caused no trouble, just said 'hello' ?

Why the fuck would they bother so much with people who troll there, when they can delete your account with impunity?

I call GHEY. Fucking hypocrites.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
I've been banned twice already, once by that heart attack Henoch and another time by that fag Hambil (oops,, did I get them mixed up? Oh well.) but both times, Cait saw what a wonderful, caring human being I am and reinstated me.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Messenger said:
^Utter bullshit. You caused no trouble, just said 'hello' ?

Why the fuck would they bother so much with people who troll there, when they can delete your account with impunity?

Drama.

If you people just ignored that place it would die of stagnation in record time. They manufacture teh drama to lure you people over there so they can feel relevant.