Hey Jack - Rick Simpson?

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Are you familiar with RS's research/claims (Run From The Cure)? If so, what do you think?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Yep. I'm a little a"head" of him, so to speak.

I've been making oil for years. It does cure cancer. I could care less about trumpeting that and more about delivering it =) 9 people in my thrall diagnosed terminal over 20 years ago are still with us as a result.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
How do you feel about his preference for Naptha extraction (or iso) and shun of butane?

I'm having trouble with his suggestion that butane (clean) leaves something behind. I'm just not sure the chemistry supports.

For those of us without a lab or pro gear that is...

jack

How do you feel about his preference for Naptha extraction (or iso) and shun of butane?

I'm having trouble with his suggestion that butane (clean) leaves something behind. I'm just not sure the chemistry supports.

For those of us without a lab or pro gear that is...

Fuck butane . That's a carcinogen.

Grain alcohol is where it's at. Damn, what a lunch this would be. I do my best work at meals.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Butane is carcinogenic prior to being pushed off by heat past 200F or vac'd out yes? Naptha's no beuno either as far as I knew.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Edit: I meant above 100F below 200F at evap or during decarboxylation.

Caveat- I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about/don't try this at home

jack

Butane's also obscenely flammable. I like the soxlet basket technique with grain alcohol. Just drip it like coffee and rotate the resin with N2SO4