Hmmmmm

Elnidfse

Won't this mark the beginning of the 5th time that I've had to run you off?

Mommy Bridgette

Won't this mark the beginning of the 5th time that I've had to run you off?

HAHAHAHAHA...Sad, sad. I realize you probably have nothing better to do but be here, but some of us, dear, have to work for a living. I have two babies to take care of, dear.

Elnidfse

HAHAHAHAHA...Sad, sad. I realize you probably have nothing better to do but be here, but some of us, dear, have to work for a living. I have two babies to take care of, dear.

Fake is fake. First off, typing two "two" words marks a stuttering problem that idiocy has forced you to imitate on this forum.

You have to work for a living?

It's so apparent seeing how you find time in your disgusting and deplorable life to post here and reinforce has little the world cares for something as deplorable as you.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
This aspect of TK has always irritated me. That AB crap is just that. I still never figured out what the troll was all about.

Besides shitting yourself, I mean.

Elnidfse

If you want change then you reasearch it and fix it. You don't Q and Q about it, Jack.

jack

I do whatever the fuck I want, and you deal with it.

Elnidfse

It seems that by "whatever the fuck I want" you mean a large amount of useless crying, bitching, pissing, and moaning. Well far be it from me to tell you how pointless that is.

Continue.

jack

Links?