Ho does one find the courage to leave:

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
..A stable life and jump in to possible poverty *real poverty* and take the chance of maybe fighting against the odds and coming out clean on the other side and having some sort of life that actually means a damn?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
By finding a 'don't let the bastards grind you down attitude', and applying the thought that if somebody attacked you physically, you'd fight back, to every moment of stress & worry in life.

It's always worked for me. ny adversity I've ever faced, in my owned mind I've snarled & snorted that I will never allow myself to be beaten by anyone or anything.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I have always prided myself with having a pretty stable outlook on life. And without seeming like someone who feels sorry for themselves I have had a harsh fucking life. And it aint over yet. I am stuck 2500 miles away from home without a dime to my name, with no education, lost the only girl I cared about and here I am, stuck 2 days from christmas pissed off. I have to make the choice now, to go back to England in the next couple of months and hope Lee (Slasher) takes me into his flat, and god damn, he aint doing too hot himself, though he is a good guy. And from there I have to get a shitty job, make enough money to get a flat again for myself and from there hope that lady luck smiles on me and gives me an easy ride. I am officially on my Jack Jones.

Still, people are worse off than me I guess, but not by much. I could fucking strangle Blair for not sorting out housing for 18-25 year olds. What the fuck does he think he's doing? Every last one of us is screwed. Yet asylum seekers are given plush houses every day. *NEWSFLASH* Jobs dont pay enough to meet your rent, bills and council tax if you were screwed over by the education system and have to take the bottom rung of jobs.

What the fuck am I actually supposed to do?

The truth of the matter is that I will actually end up on the streets homeless, untill I am handed some shitty run down bed sit.

People don't know how good they have it. I have been there allready, I have been forced to live rough and have clawed myself out of that situation. But alas: Why am I living back with my mother who would be doing a lot better if she didn't have to fucking have me under her roof? Because I was screwed yet again, last year.

My fucking Uncle is a bonafide millionare. He sent me fifty fucking quid last birthday. Big deal.

I am up against it and then some.

So, when I say life sucks. I actually mean it.

Caitriona

Something Wicked
:( Do you think you're really gonna have to move from Greece? That breaks my heart. I just can't picture you back in cold wet England.

beergoggles

I'm not wearing any panties!!
Mental, sounds like you are just a certified fucking loser who can't take responsibility for his own life. I guarantee your uncle didn't get millions by sitting around on his ass waitig for someone to give it to him. Accept your lot in life and start doing heroin.

At least by living with your mother you can have regular sex.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Don't ask me. But I wish you good luck.