HOMOSEXUALITY IS NOT MY THING...

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I'll find it.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Yup. A classic. Parody of "It's a Wonderful Life," where Sam, the angel fails to convince Al to live because everything is actually better if he'd never been born--but gets his wings anyway because he wants to live for spite of his miserable family.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I hadn't seen it before. It was fun. He was always awesome and never out of character. There of videos somewhere of when he was actually a preacher,, which he did as a gig before he got straight and did what he was called to do.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I really need to get around to rewatching Rodney Dangerfield's "Back to School," which Kinison was in. Saw it back when I was 18 and thought it wasn't a complete waste of 2 hours. But for some reason I think there's a lot of stuff in it that I missed at the time.

It was actually on TV a year or so ago but I just didn't have the time to sit and watch it at the time.

The Question

Eternal
Interesting tidbit on the MWC + Sam Kinison connection -- apparently, Kinison was the showrunners' original vision for Al Bundy, along with Roseanne Barr as Peggy Bundy.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Oh that would have been hilarious. :D