How do you know when life is good?

steve samurai jack

images

Life is a game. This means that it is a setting with some rules.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
0379.jpg
0379.jpg
0379.jpg
0379.jpg
0379.jpg

jack

Shut the fuck up, fake Lackfoot dual. No one cares about your stupid spammy shit threads. You got called out and didn't respond, as usual. That makes you a shit coward.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Life is good when you have MONEY. Life is good when you OWN your own house/condo without a mortgage. Own two vehicles (2003 H2 Hummer and a 2018 Kia Sonata) paid in full wile driving off the lot not having a having monthly payment. No credits cards. Do not have to work another day in your life, besides boot-legging my Funny-Book stuff, just sit back and let the money pile up. BUT, my most important thing in my life right now....is that I'm single.

And Another Thang: believe it or not

That's my story and I'm sticking with it.

jack

Life is good when you have MONEY. Life is good when you OWN your own house/condo without a mortgage. Own two vehicles (2003 H2 Hummer and a 2018 Kia Sonata) paid in full wile driving off the lot not having a having monthly payment. No credits cards. Do not have to work another day in your life, besides boot-legging my Funny-Book stuff, just sit back and let the money pile up. BUT, my most important thing in my life right now....is that I'm single.

Guess that blows your whole "my word is my bond" bullshit. You are a sick, pathological liar.

Besides no one believing you, I mean really, bragging on a troll board that has maybe 10 posters on it?

Not ONE of them give a flying fuck about you or your lies.

You're welcome, now run along, little boy.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
it ain't bragging when you have it. Its bragging when you don't. I mean to post that your BROKE means that you are looking for a hand out or you are trolling for sympathy. sympathy I get, but begging for a hand out at TK is pathetic.

And Another Thang:

I got it!

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Your enemies are crushed, you see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women.

jack

it ain't bragging when you have it. Its bragging when you don't. I mean to post that your BROKE means that you are looking for a hand out or you are trolling for sympathy. sympathy I get, but begging for a hand out at TK is pathetic.

And Another Thang:

I got it!

You're bragging. On a trollboard. About absolutely nothing.

No one believes you, and even more specifically, no one cares :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
If you can’t seem to break the phenomenon of feeling absolutely phenomenal for a few days, but then kind of crappy afterward, you’re most likely not living in alignment with the purpose of life. If you can notice a pattern of thinking how amazing life is one week, and how shitty it is the next, that’s probably a sign that you’re off purpose. When you’re living on purpose, you still have the really high highs but you also have much higher lows (and your happiness becomes sustainable. If, despite knowing that you have so much to be grateful for, deep inside there’s a feeling that something’s missing in your life, then you’re most likely not connected to the meaning of life. If you’re doing a lot of the things that society suggests are right, but you still feel that something is wrong, that’s probably a sign that you’re off purpose. When you’re living on purpose, you’re entirely fulfilled because you’re living a life engulfed in personal meaning. If you can’t seem to break the phenomenon of feeling absolutely phenomenal for a few days, but then kind of crappy afterward, you’re most likely not living in alignment with the purpose of life. If you can notice a pattern of thinking how amazing life is one week, and how shitty it is the next, that’s probably a sign that you’re off purpose. When you’re living on purpose, you still have the really high highs but you also have much higher lows (and your happiness becomes sustainable. If, despite knowing that you have so much to be grateful for, deep inside there’s a feeling that something’s missing in your life, then you’re most likely not connected to the meaning of life. If you’re doing a lot of the things that society suggests are right, but you still feel that something is wrong, that’s probably a sign that you’re off purpose. When you’re living on purpose, you’re entirely fulfilled because you’re living a life engulfed in personal meaning.

The Question

Eternal
Shut it, toe-headed mongoloid.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Do You Have A Good Or Bad Life? Lets find out.

1. How many friends do you have?

A. I don't have friends, I like to be lonely.
B. I can count them with my fingers.
C. I need a calculator to count them.

2. You are walking in the street and there is a banana skin on the floor, what happens?
A. Ho, I am lucky, I didn't walk on it!
B. Oh no, I fell like a crap...
C. Awesome, I walked on it but I made a back flip and everybody applauded me!

3. When you are at a party :
A. Everybody pays you a drink, you are so famous.
B. Someone spills his drink on you.
C. You simply drink with your friends.

4. Your friends say that you are :
A. Fabulous, you make them laugh.
B. Sensitive and it permites you to listen carefully to there problems.
C. You are depressed when there is a problem.

5. In the self, in front of everybody, you drop your plate and it breaks:
A. Oh god, it's the third time in the week.
B. I laugh with my friends, how funny!
C. It's the first time but I am really ashamed?

6. How are your parents?
A. They are cool, you can often go to parties.
B. You can go to a party once a month.
C. Even at school you can't hang out with people.

7. In a discussion, you try to talk :
A. Nobody listens to you, they don't even see you.
B. Everybody keeps looking at you, you are so interesting.
C. You can say your opinions like everybody.

8. Your secret lover :
A. Has never talked to you.
B. Has been in love with you since the first moment he saw you.
C. Is in a relationship with your dad.

The Question

Eternal
Quit just copying/pasting other peoples' writing, you lazy good for nothing shit.

jack

Exactly.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Life ain't good for YOU ? Here are several simple ways to live the good life, like I do....Learn about different things. Be self sufficient. Slow Down. Urgency and haste instantly diminish accuracy, awareness and happiness. Talk to strangers. Concentrate on your passions. Foster and nurture relationships. It's all about predicting your future based on some really important life questions. Make this day a new day.

And another thing:

Do You Have A Good Or Bad Life? Lets find out.

1. How many friends do you have?

A. I don't have friends, I like to be lonely.
B. I can count them with my fingers.
C. I need a calculator to count them.

2. You are walking in the street and there is a banana skin on the floor, what happens?
A. Ho, I am lucky, I didn't walk on it!
B. Oh no, I fell like a crap...
C. Awesome, I walked on it but I made a back flip and everybody applauded me!

3. When you are at a party :
A. Everybody pays you a drink, you are so famous.
B. Someone spills his drink on you.
C. You simply drink with your friends.

4. Your friends say that you are :
A. Fabulous, you make them laugh.
B. Sensitive and it permites you to listen carefully to there problems.
C. You are depressed when there is a problem.

5. In the self, in front of everybody, you drop your plate and it breaks:
A. Oh god, it's the third time in the week.
B. I laugh with my friends, how funny!
C. It's the first time but I am really ashamed?

6. How are your parents?
A. They are cool, you can often go to parties.
B. You can go to a party once a month.
C. Even at school you can't hang out with people.

7. In a discussion, you try to talk :
A. Nobody listens to you, they don't even see you.
B. Everybody keeps looking at you, you are so interesting.
C. You can say your opinions like everybody.

8. Your secret lover :
A. Has never talked to you.
B. Has been in love with you since the first moment he saw you.
C. Is in a relationship with your dad.

^Do the damn thing, MAN^

:day:

The Question

Eternal
Fuck you, copypasta faggot.