How do you know when life is good?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Discuss. How do you know when life is good? The First thing that I know for a fact. Number 1!, you must have $$$ to even think about having a good life. I can make your pathetic life good, because I got $$$. What do you need? I got it!

shopping

Last edited:

The Question

Eternal
You know what we all want.

Your absence.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
if you are reading this then it is likely that you are alive, quite a few did not make it to this morning so remember this and be blessed.

you have survived mistakes you thought would break you and here you stand (or sit), reading this post, having learnt a lesson or two about life, you are blessed indeed.

the chances are that if you are reading this, you have full use of your eyes or some other helpful reading device and also, if you did get sick, you are probably blessed enough to have access to healthcare.

again, if you are reading this, then you have access to the world wide web! it has become so commonplace that you forget just how blessed you are to be able to access all kinds of resources from anywhere in the world. I still remember living without it!!! Oh my goodness, how?!

:bigass:

life is good!

The Question

Eternal
Shut up and quit your cupcakein'.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Was someone reading this? I only read your post...the rest of it is spam copypasta, so TL;DR

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Many religions also conceive of the good life in moral terms as a life lived according to God’s laws. A person who lives this way, obeying the commandments and performing the proper rituals.

And Another Thang:

Is living in the name of the Holy Ghost Spirit really living the GOOD LIFE? Dang! What is the difference between the Holy Spirit and Holy Ghost? Whatever! I'm living large and that's all that matters.

shopping

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
What’s your purpose in this world? Think about the level of satisfaction you are currently experiencing in your personal and professional life. Are you truly happy? If you are, then that’s a good sign that you are doing something right. However, being happy right now doesn’t mean you are on track to becoming what you are capable of becoming. Look for these tell-tale signs that you are actually leading a meaningful life and that your life is on track.

And another thing:

shopping

How do you know when you life is truly good? is it the money? it has to be the money. Your life can not be great without that dollar, dollar bill. Poor people can't make it without cash and be respectful in the community. I'm glad I do not have to live life without nothing. Life is about how much money you have, point blank!

shopping

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Why is it good to be religious? Religion may also make you feel better about your life by making you feel part of your larger culture. People who are religious have higher self-esteem and better psychological adjustment than people who aren't. But....Trust me, my word is bond. Being broke as a joke and religion will never make your life better.

steve samurai jack

You are generally glad to be alive, even if you have moments of doubt. You wake up looking forward to meaningful and enjoyable experiences. You go to sleep reasonably satisfied with the day and look forward to resting.

Those are the reasons why life should be great

jack

Living the glory days again?

Don't view it if you don't want it bumped, faggot.

Love seeing SSJ's stuff in this thread. Guess why?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Life is good!...When you can find promo and coupon codes for August. Life is good! When get bumped from your paranoid stalker. :bigass:

Dance! "dirty old bastard"

Pundhuve Jumping GIF - Pundhuve Jumping Dancing GIFs

Do the Stanley leg biatch

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

Life Is Good GIF - Life Is Good GIFs

jack

Life is good when you get Steve Samurai Jack permabanned from TK.

Like I did

Yes, LIFE IS VERY GOOD

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Love and happiness!..Being in love with someone..Hell yeah!..You be good to me.. and I'll be good to you..Yes, life is good, when I make love to you. I'll make that PHAT ASS bounce and get your head sprung...Nice bump, fuckely

jack

Life is good when you got Steve Samurai Jack permabanned from TK.

Like I did

Yes, LIFE IS VERY GOOD