How have you benefited from being a male today?

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!
My career path started with joining a male only job (Infantry), then when I moved to Special Ops, again male only. That set me up for my current job, my house (GI Bill) and a bit of money in the form of disability.

The Question

Eternal
And how was being a male a choice presented to you?

And if being a male was not your choice, how is it your responsibility? Was being Infantry a "gift" that came merely by virtue of possessing a penis, or did you have to qualify to earn that occupation? Did you get into SpecOps, again, merely by the presence of your penis? Or did you have to achieve an even higher standard of psychical and mental qualification?

Again, there is no such thing as "privilege", outside its justification to be sexist, in this case, against men.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I painted Ttrumps face on the head of my penis.

Life is good.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
This morning I peed without having to sit down.

The Question

Eternal
I farted, and I was proud of it.

jack

I find it hard waking up in the morning...I guess that's a benefit.

jack

So.....still no benefits from having penises I see.

I've made lots of forum name suggestions and they have never happened! Maybe if I had a penis they would!

If you had a penis, would you let someone rub it and suck it?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

I've made lots of forum name suggestions and they have never happened! Maybe if I had a penis they would!
You can have my penis if you want. I'm not doing much with it except lots of peeing and far too little masturbation.

The Question

Eternal

No, they wouldn’t. Forum suggestions aren’t acted on because we are collectively the laziest cunts on the internet.

If anything, women have the advantage, and here’s why: we men can’t show some cleavage to get our own way.

Mirah

I love you
But not every woman has that advantage. That is a different thread, "How have you benefited from breasts?"

Mirah

I love you
Speaking of breasts-I was thinking about this today on my drive home-
The women on hog tied-or those that frequently get their breasts roped and pinched and squeezed-what is the rate of cancer for them? Some? None? Same?
I am just curious-of the women that have or had breast cancer-did any of them participate in such activities? Or have any of the women who have participated in such activities had breast cancer?

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
So.....still no benefits from having penises I see. ...
Are you hot? If so, I can show you the benefit of having a penis. *BOW-CHICKA-BOW-WOW*

Seriously, though. I have recently started rewatching a lot of 1980s TV. Right now I'm on "Remington Steele." The entire premise of the show is that no one takes a woman seriously. But when Pierce Brosnan, in his tuxedos or 3 piece suits talks, people listen.

And you can learn a lot more than you'd think from 1980s television.

I know. I'm surprised too.