I Am Endorsing Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez For POTUS

MODMAN

To our left, we have Joe Biden. An 80 year old with a shoddy memory and speech impediment. I do not hold the latter against him, but it doesn't help. Anyway, this is the current POTUS (in case you don't keep up to speed on such matters).

To our right, we have top Republican contender and known narcissistic madman Donald Trump. He will be in his late 70's by the time of the 2024 election.

Nancy Pelosi: an 81 year old geriatric who let the eviction moratorium expire. Remind me again - who holds the majority and the executive branch?

Mitch McConnell: a man of unrivalled wickedness - will undoubtedly surpass Strom Thurmond's years on this mortal coil.

It is interesting to note that many of our neighbors are in the habit of not electing insane people and/or geriatrics. We seem to equate their advancing years with owl-like wisdom. No. These are dangerous and senile individuals and placing them at the top of government is an egregious error.

We need a sharp mind -- someone connected to the zeitgeist. We need empathy, wits and agile thinking. We need someone with the temerity to unmake the present, wholly broken system.

We need someone who will LIVE to see the perilous times ahead of us.

The reputation of the USA will surge across the world if we abandon the old, wizened husks of leaders we once rallied around and embraced true, paradigm-shattering change. This, we must do. Our entire world is on a knife-edge; if we do not smash the old ways into oblivion, then we will surely continue our inexorable slide in the abyss.

We need AOC.

MODMAN

I'll vouch for that. And vOTE for AOC!

Thank you.

The birth of a NEW ERA can start in the most unlikely of places.

Resilience is key - resistance will be extreme. As John Sheridan said, all you need to say is "no" one more time than they say "yes".

We must endure. This is not only our individual futures, but the future of all.

MODMAN

Also, AOC is smokin' hot. This is easily my fav avatar.

Even if you disagree with every point I've made, then I make another appeal - isn't there a part of you that would love to show off this stunning woman as your POTUS? How awesome to have a literate, attractive human being as POTUS that is neither a Giant Douche or Turd Sandwich?

The Question

Eternal
This has to be a troll. No one could genuinely be retarded enough to want that economically illiterate hypocrite in the Oval Office.

We need a sharp mind -- someone connected to the zeitgeist.

Stay on topic, you were promoting AOC, not a 'sharp mind' who's 'connected to the zeitgeist'. And stop trying to sound like a tweed wearing college campus homunculus, it makes your sympathies too obvious to take you seriously. Not that any of us would, but somebody might find this thread via a Google search, sometime, and think you should be given the benefit of the doubt.

Our entire world is on a knife-edge; if we do not smash the old ways into oblivion, then we will surely continue our inexorable slide in the abyss.

Abandoning "the old ways" -- ethics, responsibility, logic -- is why the world is on a knife-edge. More of the problem is not the solution.

And putting a young retard in the Oval Office to replace the aging, senile retard who occupies it now is nothing but more of the problem.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
She's also 29 and will be irrelevant is 2 presidential election cycles.

The next one may be our last if we aren't careful. I like her in congress. Nothing wrong with a strong, articulate woman who knows her stuff somewhat. But presidential?? Hardly.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
(Looks at her birthdate.) (Looks at the requirement to be President.) (Does the math and thinks he got it right.)
Sure! Vote for AOC! Write her in if she doesn't run.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Actually, forget that. She probably will be old enough. :(