I am ready for a long winter nap

Mirah

I love you
I think I'm going to put on some ILC first and rant out for a while.
We'll see!

Mirah

I love you
Maybe one day I will do this true confessions with my family and tell them all about this place.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Is it June yet?

jack

Is it Monday yet?

Mirah

I love you
Nooooooo! I have Monday off so my typical Sunday night will be moved to tomorrow night. Maybe I will do my shopping on Monday for the rest of the week. I am ready to wake up from the long nap and get outside. It is already getting lighter out later. I want daylight so bad. I will rest for a little while longer.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Nooooooo! I have Monday off so my typical Sunday night will be moved to tomorrow night. Maybe I will do my shopping on Monday for the rest of the week. I am ready to wake up from the long nap and get outside. It is already getting lighter out later. I want daylight so bad. I will rest for a little while longer.
Yeah I have Monday off too, so I'll do my laundry and apartment cleaning then instead of today.

jack

Im having coffee, have an 11 am appt with a client and then I'll probably take a nice nap.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Maybe just apartment cleaning. Don't know if I want to get dressed and go outside today to go to an ATM to get money for my laundry card. Laundry maybe tomorrow or Wednesday. Still have a few days clean clothes.

jack

Never took a nap. Did the dishes and the laundry. Might still snooze for a few

jack

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Never took a nap. Did the dishes and the laundry. Might still snooze for a few
Never did laundry or cleaned the apartment. Just had a lazy day. Didn't even nap. Guess I'll try and do laundry and apartment cleaning later this week or on the weekend. Probably try and at least do dishes tonight.

Mirah

I love you
I did laundry
changed sheets
making dinner now
did not go on a walk, had zoom time with people
oh and sorted through some storage stuff and found some kitty bowls, mat and bed.

jack

Took some CBD, slept through the night :D

jack

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm coffee. then breakfast.

Think I'll be staying in all day.