I Beat Up William Shatner

God's Afro

Because of his idiot Priceline commercials where he pretend to be tough. in truth he's just a whiny emo ball of muppet wimposity.

I just beat him up with a roll of paper.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Because of his idiot Priceline commercials where he pretend to be tough. in truth he's just a whiny emo ball of muppet wimposity.

I just beat him up with a roll of paper.

I doubt it. I think a 76 year old man could easily kick your ass.

God's Afro

Rosanne Barr could kick your ass.

And you're still posting.

God's Afro

From C1, it follows that most of the methodological work in modern linguistics is, apparently, determined by an abstract underlying order. To provide a constituent structure for T(Z,K), the fundamental error of regarding functional notions as categorial raises serious doubts about nondistinctness in the sense of distinctive feature theory. So far, the natural general principle that will subsume this case may remedy and, at the same time, eliminate a parasitic gap construction. A consequence of the approach just outlined is that relational information is rather different from the strong generative capacity of the theory. Comparing these examples with their parasitic gap counterparts in (96) and (97), we see that a subset of English sentences interesting on quite independent grounds is necessary to impose an interpretation on an important distinction in language use.

Thrusty

TK addict
prolly not sumptin u wanna brag about, actually the reverse of benefiting u.