I can't help it...

lady_elena_wf

I actually hafta know.

What qualifies a person for an interview? & how does one go about getting one done. Also, is there a compilation of all the past ones somewhere around here?

I've looked, but is that all of them?

I'm horribly curious, though. So any relevant, serious answers are appreciated.
Thanks.

Caitriona

Something Wicked
No qualification at all.

Contact one of the writers [Henoch, CoyoteUgly, Parallaxis], or well, anyone that might want to think up questions and do the interview. Then do it, and send it along to me.

New writers are welcome, and there is no special circumstance as to who is interviewed. Anyone can do it, and anyone can be the subject of an interview. There's no protocol about the Interviews.

That thread contains all the past interviews we've had done.

BitchSlapSmitty

Lady Elf, you wanna intervies my sexy ass?!

lady_elena_wf

*blushes*
Sorry, y'all. That's my bad. After he & Donovan made up, I thought it'd be okay to let him run loose for a bit.

Entertainment value and whatnot. I was sure y'all'd understand.

lady_elena_wf

BitchSlapSmitty said:
Lady Elf, you wanna intervies my sexy ass?!
I'm not speaking to you again until you are sober enough to correctly remember my name.

I am not an elf! Inspite of my genes I am still taller than one my at least a foot!

SO THERE! :evil:

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
I don't think I trust anyone else. Cait, you'll have to conduct my interview. ;)

Come on, one of EI's newest mods. I'm ripe for the pickings. ;)

BitchSlapSmitty

Dark Link said:
God damn porch monkey, why aren't you on your leash?

Numbe one, FUCK YOU WITH A KNOBBY WOODEN STICK SIDEWAYS ASSLICKING DOUCHE DRIPPAGE!

Number two, I fucked your momma and I want my five bucks back asshole.

BitchSlapSmitty

lady_elena_wf said:
I'm not speaking to you again until you are sober enough to correctly remember my name.

I am not an elf! Inspite of my genes I am still taller than one my at least a foot!

SO THERE! :evil:

Oops, sorry. I hurt your feelings, want me to kiss them and make them better?

Mandi

Coffee for me my lady, and lots of er!:p After that we can go after some poolboys :evil:

Caitriona

Something Wicked
RommieSG said:
I don't think I trust anyone else. Cait, you'll have to conduct my interview. ;)

Come on, one of EI's newest mods. I'm ripe for the pickings. ;)

LOL, you know you have a point. I could grill you for secrets from the Staff Lounge. Now that could be fun! :p

**goes off to find the flogger and some rope**

Mandi

Lady, are you serious about an interview. If you, let me know and i'll think up some questions!

Mandi

If you are* I hate it when I catch errors past the five minute mark!

If I was going to have anyone interview me, i'd probably want TQ to do it. Just because he knows me best.

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
Caitriona said:
LOL, you know you have a point. I could grill you for secrets from the Staff Lounge. Now that could be fun! :p

**goes off to find the flogger and some rope**
Come now my dear, you know me better than that........

Better get the massage oil and whip cream while you're at it. ;)

lady_elena_wf

MirandaJo said:
ohhhhhhhhhh lady???
I've been busy getting ready for re-deployment! Damn, can't you people live without me for a while?

I would love an interview. But I think I would like it to be done by Menty*, BlindGroping***, Eloisel**, Cait, or MM, if they would grace me with their time & attention.

* :p *On a serious note...* :p *
I won't be on this board for about a month (well 30-45 days). My unit is busy packing things up & handing over the reins to our replacements!!! Yay go me. So I'll be flitting around today & maybe tomorrow (doubtful). But don't worry about me, I coming home!!

(*, **, *** = order of preferance)

BitchSlapSmitty said:
Oops, sorry. I hurt your feelings, want me to kiss them and make them better?

Yes, I demand it. :twisted: You may start at my naval. :smooch:

lady_elena_wf

Who in the hell is nobody? Just let me get ahold of 'em. I'll kick their ass!
Be mean to my MJ...assholes!

:smooch: