I can't Wait!

Mirah

I love you
I am so tired.
I would say that I hate Mondays, but really I hate Saturdays worse.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I like Saturday nights because I get to get up and go to church to worship the next day.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
There was a time when people wanted to force me to go to church every Sunday (part of this whole get-cash-at-confirmation thingie), and my father went to the extreme to get up early, drive me to church, and wait until I waved goodbye. He did not go as far as accompanying me, he wasn't masochistic enough, though.

What I told him about five years later was that instead of suffering through that whole shit, I would turn around, walk to the museum for local history, pay 1.50 DM, and spend my time in a warm environment looking at exhibits of what our town had looked like 900 years ago, then stroll back to have him pick me up at church after service. He laughed his ass off.

Needless to say my knowledge of medieval history had improved exponentially by the time of my confirmation. Still have a hard time to remember as much as the first three verses of the Pater Noster.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Noone should be forced to go to church. I love going to Church, vacation bible school, and religious education classes. I went thru my phase of trying to be a badass but I can't fight my true nature.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Noone should be forced to go to church. I love going to Church, vacation bible school, and religious education classes. I went thru my phase of trying to be a badass but I can't fight my true nature.

Plus those pretty Sunday dresses!

Mirah

I love you
oh my goodness
my complain thread got turned into a church and dress thread!!!!!!!

Illy I liked your story! That was awesome

jack

Happy New Year Mirah :bigass:

Mirah

I love you
But also now, It is going to be the " I had a lesbian dream last night and dreamt about my old job" thread.
Just kidding it won't.
but that really happened.

jack

Sleep can wait.