I claim Aprils issue in the name of the Comicon gutters.

BitchSlapSmitty

I called dibs first bitches.

BitchSlapSmitty

Vkd and his lot get a forum, we get the issue. any objections?

MM, Cait?

BitchSlapSmitty

Sarek said:
Try "please" instead of "I called dibs first bitches" you uncivilized moron.

Try wrapping your flapping gums around my fat cock you fucking dead beat cop.

Caitriona

Something Wicked
As a mater of fact, "please" works so much better than "bitch".. as does treating people who offer good advice a little bit better.

Send me the work, and if it is publishable.. we may have a deal.. If not, you'll be "my" bitch instead of the other way around sonny.

BitchSlapSmitty

Caitriona said:
As a mater of fact, "please" works so much better than "bitch".. as does treating people who offer good advice a little bit better.

Send me the work, and if it is publishable.. we may have a deal.. If not, you'll be "my" bitch instead of the other way around sonny.

I'll never be your fucking bitch. You want quality in an issue then you'll see the fucking light.

Nuff said.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
BitchSlapSmitty said:
I'll never be your fucking bitch. You want quality in an issue then you'll see the fucking light.

Nuff said.

"Fuck off".

Interesting. The exact words I would use were I Cait.

BitchSlapSmitty

Sarek said:
"Fuck off".

Interesting. The exact words I would use were I Cait.

While your need to dress in fish nets and trim your pubes is admirable, you're not that much of a fucking fem are you? So you kindly take a billy club and shove it sideways up your ass, B-I-A-T-C-H!

BitchSlapSmitty

You do know Cait, that I wasn't referring to you or MM as bitches, rather people like Sarek who are indeed bitches.

It was a figure of speech, w/ the exception of Shitrek, cause he's a real mans's bitch!

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Monkey doesn't get his way, monkey resorts to incoherent babble and then groveling.

Think the government would give me a grant to fund my monkey behavioral research project?

BitchSlapSmitty

Sarek said:
Monkey doesn't get his way, monkey resorts to incoherent babble and then groveling.

Think the government would give me a grant to fund my monkey behavioral research project?

I think the govt. would give you a final grant to shut your puckered anus up and quit falling back on them for bene's. They're ashamed of you Shitrek, just like your gay ass son and dike of a daughter, eh?

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
When groveling does not bring the immediate desired results, monkey turns purple with rage and starts flinging his feces about.

BitchSlapSmitty

Sarek said:
When groveling does not bring the immediate desired results, monkey turns purple with rage and starts flinging his feces about.

When lame ass desk cop gets excited, hoagy gets caught in throat and everyone watches him die, cause no one's gonna perform cpr. Purple that you gay pride policia.

Caitriona

Something Wicked
BitchSlapSmitty said:
You do know Cait, that I wasn't referring to you or MM as bitches, rather people like Sarek who are indeed bitches.

It was a figure of speech, w/ the exception of Shitrek, cause he's a real mans's bitch!

LOL, and how was I suppose to make that distinction? It looked like you were calling me a bitch to me. If you weren't then fine, but my advice still stands, saying please works better in the long run.. or at least not saying anything that might tick me off.

I have no problem with ANYONE contributing to the zine. I never have. You can do 1 article, or a 100 and it will all be used sooner or later. You can do a complete issue for April, and that is fine too. But let me give you a piece of advice, stop posturing with me like you do the run of the mill troll.

Call me a bitch and you get the same in return. It's as simple as that. What I find absolutely fucking incredible is that after all these years, no one can figure out that when it comes to me, "As you sow, so shall you reap" You get what you give.

Other than that little lesson, like I said, I welcome all entires for use in the zine. A complete issue is 7 articles, and I need them well in advance so I can code and edit them.

BitchSlapSmitty

Caitriona said:
LOL, and how was I suppose to make that distinction? It looked like you were calling me a bitch to me. If you weren't then fine, but my advice still stands, saying please works better in the long run.. or at least not saying anything that might tick me off.

I have no problem with ANYONE contributing to the zine. I never have. You can do 1 article, or a 100 and it will all be used sooner or later. You can do a complete issue for April, and that is fine too. But let me give you a piece of advice, stop posturing with me like you do the run of the mill troll.

Call me a bitch and you get the same in return. It's as simple as that. What I find absolutely fucking incredible is that after all these years, no one can figure out that when it comes to me, "As you sow, so shall you reap" You get what you give.

Other than that little lesson, like I said, I welcome all entires for use in the zine. A complete issue is 7 articles, and I need them well in advance so I can code and edit them.

So like if I give you tounge fun, you'll give me better?

BitchSlapSmitty

Caitriona said:

Well shiiiiit, I concede to your demands. I look forward to working w/ you on Aprils issue of Ouch. Here's to plenty of office nookie, and some toe rubbing or sucklking.

Now tell, how wet are you at the possiblities?

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
* snicker*

You know those comicon guys are pretty telented (and I'm not talking about the tongue thing either!!! pervs!!)... I'd love to see an issue by them. And I wonder if any group of TKers is up to the challenge of trying to do one better?

hmmmmmmmmm???

;)
mm

BitchSlapSmitty

Damn right we're talented! What the fuck are people like Sarek gonna do? Read the fucking meter and give out a ticket?

I'll take April's issue, Minefield, daycare, Sarek and his lackeys, Reammie boy wonder, or VKD and co. can try for the other months.

It's time for a good ol' beltsander spanking!