I claim Aprils issue in the name of the Comicon gutters.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
BitchSlapSmitty said:
When lame ass desk cop gets excited, hoagy gets caught in throat and everyone watches him die, cause no one's gonna perform cpr. Purple that you gay pride policia.

Monkey dies due to rage induced cranial hemorrhage. Upon autopsy, it is discovered that monkey a brain with the total weight of 1 oz, far less than the typical monkey brain. In its place is a note from god.

I.O.U one monkey brain. The baboons got a hold of the rest and ate them for lunch so I ran short. In its place I have equipped you with the brain of barn rat. Sorry.

- God

BitchSlapSmitty

Sarek said:
Monkey dies due to rage induced cranial hemorrhage. Upon autopsy, it is discovered that monkey a brain with the total weight of 1 oz, far less than the typical monkey brain. In its place is a note from god.

I.O.U one monkey brain. The baboons got a hold of the rest and ate them for lunch so I ran short. In its place I have equipped you with the brain of barn rat. Sorry.

- God

Tee hee, guess what Aprils' issue is gonna beeeee!!!!

Suck it pig!

BitchSlapSmitty

Sarek said:
Let me guess. Porch monkey etiquette.

I suspect it will be a short article.

Let me guess, you're not a detective are you?

BitchSlapSmitty

Caitriona said:
LOL...

*buzz*

wrong asnwer, but thanks for playing.

Anytime sweetness.

BitchSlapSmitty

Sarek said:
Nope. But photos have proven you ARE a monkey.

Photos have proven I'm fucking sexy and not afraid to show my face.

Can you say the same?

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Yes, I can. My photos have been seen by a select few on this site. Including military photos.

Your photos (and posts) have only proven that you are a chubby alcoholic monkey.

beergoggles

I'm not wearing any panties!!
I'm pretty sure you were never in the military. If you were, it wasn't for very long. Despite the don't ask don't tell thing, felching is still punishable under the UCMJ.

BitchSlapSmitty

Sarek said:
Yes, I can. My photos have been seen by a select few on this site. Including military photos.

Your photos (and posts) have only proven that you are a chubby alcoholic monkey.

Chubby?

How much do you weigh Shitrek?

Back that up!

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
beergoggles said:
I'm pretty sure you were never in the military. If you were, it wasn't for very long. Despite the don't ask don't tell thing, felching is still punishable under the UCMJ.

Again, wrong. Damn goggles, for such a genius, you're wrong 100 percent of the time.

BitchSlapSmitty

Sarek said:
Again, wrong. Damn goggles, for such a genius, you're wrong 100 percent of the time.

Awww, you liked my pic so much, you put it in your avatar, lol.

Cait, I'll be in touch soon.

Any former/current comiconers wanting to get in on this p.m. me.

BitchSlapSmitty

Sarek said:
Yeah. I like to make little monkeys dance.

Let me guess, you like to shove gerbils down your pants too eh?

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
bitchymonkeylove0ps.jpg

Mandi

missmanners said:
* snicker*

You know those comicon guys are pretty telented (and I'm not talking about the tongue thing either!!! pervs!!)... I'd love to see an issue by them. And I wonder if any group of TKers is up to the challenge of trying to do one better?

hmmmmmmmmm???

;)
mm

I'd be up for it!

BitchSlapSmitty

Sparkle Muffin said:
I'd be up for it!

That means you'd get the mother's day issue right?

that could be interesting Mandi.