Volpone

Zombie Hunter
That is all.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
WHy not?

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
its back, its black. now i can't use the black font.

your welcome.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
i like, adore this new look format, black on black is da boooomb. this is the best format since...2011-12 season. plus, it is so much easier to navagate

*tee-hee*

the black font is still veiwable.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
There will be a few tweaks (mostly to making sure everything is properly contrasted and visible) but otherwise, we're sticking with it. Been a major upgrade under the hood and a ton of bugs and errors have been fixed (the database of TK is gigantic and unwieldy and it doesn't always behave nicely)

It SHOULD be a much smoother experience. New looks always take a minute to get used to. It can be jarring at first but I haven't gone too out of the box. Everyone will get used to it.

This is a NEW ERA.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

why didn"t we get a vote on the new and improved "troll kingdom"?

Last edited:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
duder. my contribitions states the fact. even if you do not agree. take a look around and see what i'm doing to "troll kingdom". i could have been a major factor on the new look "kingdom". more changes will be gad here. your welcome.

*laughing*

Last edited:

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
OK. I will say there are actually more smilies now. I mean, about 3 are actually useful and the other 297 are noise, but it's better than it was.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Any chance you could keep the dribbling to your sports forum?

i'm commenting on a post not related to sports.

but.

one thing i know for sure is, i want be posting on a thread started by you...boss.

==tee-hee==

Last edited:

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
...of course now the smilies don't work. If I try to put one into a post I get stuck in a "A server error occurred" "You must wait 15 seconds before performing that action" loop. :garamet:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
duder. my contribitions states the fact. even if you do not agree. take a look around and see what i'm doing to "troll kingdom". i could have been a major factor on the new look "kingdom". more changes will be gad here. your welcome.

*laughing*

the only thing you're doing to TK is being completely owned by it. Daily.

You're welcome

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
And why does it take half a gig of RAM for Firefox to display this site? My hard drive is running like a Kenyan sprinter on crack.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Or an Eithopian in Mexico being a stick in the mud.

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
you sure its not a nigerian prince mining bitcoin to make you filthy rich