i don't contribute to 'troll kingdom?...

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Fuck off fake Chuckie Dual.

The Question

Eternal
Uh oh?! The stoop anchor is threatening to STFU? Oh, woe is us! What ever will he do with his time? Maybe he can straighten his pubes, comb them into a Tom Selleck mustache and go around his "hood" telling the other stoop anchors he's "El Señor Dicklips."

jack

LOL He doesn't like getting Jacked all over the board.

Great fun :bigass:

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Ya know, with that single thread I created about the Mariner probes, I contributed more to TK than Blackfoot has in the entire time - more than a decade - that he's been here.

The hell of it is, that thread, while certainly informative, will, at best, go down as a footnote in TK's history.

Unless, of course, Mariner 10 ends up giving Blackfoot nightmares, what with how often it decided to pay a visit in "The Agony of Defeat".

jack

:bigass:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
i don't contribute to 'speak freely'? peoples please. :bigass:

How many non-sequitured threads are there about me in speak freely? this thread was bumped from page 3.

and

why is "vappooper" following me around the forum, sniffing my buttocks like a bitch....is it true that he's jealous of me out posting him? duders, I have the capability to post up to 100 messages every hour. don't you peoples see what I have done to 'troll kingdom'?

i don't contribute to 'troll kingdom'? :gagh:

peoples, you better recognize game when you see game. c'mon dooders, don't hate the game, hate the player who brings the game. look at it like this...you folks are like squirrels trying to get a nut. i'm that dude who brings the nuts.

*laughing*

jack

Ya know, with that single thread I created about the Mariner probes, I contributed more to TK than Blackfoot has in the entire time - more than a decade - that he's been here.

The hell of it is, that thread, while certainly informative, will, at best, go down as a footnote in TK's history.

Unless, of course, Mariner 10 ends up giving Blackfoot nightmares, what with how often it decided to pay a visit in "The Agony of Defeat".

Truth

jack

I pull the strings, and Blackie gets Jacked

You're welcome :bigass:

jack

Dance some more for us, muthafuckah!

jack

"sniffing my buttocks like a bitch"

So, did you find the guy on Craigslist you were looking for or not?

Faggybottom :bigass:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

marinei probes....too long didn't read. what a stupid thread

jack

Anything over three words is "too long didnt read" for Chuckie Faggybottom :bigass:

Find your true love yet?

:Tee-Hee:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

The Question

Eternal
Go have a bowl of Broken Glass Krispies.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
i don't contribute, i donate something to the cause..:bigass: I am someone or something that contributes something or that contributes to something. feel me?

*laughing*

jack

Nope, don't feel you at all, filthy spammer. Go fuck yourself.

While your at it, fall on something sharp.

The Question

Eternal
i don't contribute, i donate something to the cause..:bigass: I am someone or something that contributes something or that contributes to something. feel me?

*laughing*

Go head-butt a belt sander.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
i don't contribute.

*laughing*

giphy.gif

Go have a bowl of Broken Glass Krispies.

Nope, don't feel you at all, filthy spammer. Go fuck yourself.

While your at it, fall on something sharp.

Last edited:

The Question

Eternal
Cease thy cupcakeing at once, you witless macaroni salad, thou.