I don't think I can cope with TK anymore

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I'm too emotionally fragile. I might defect to Terran.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I post other places more often now. Tk still sits minimized most of time but its rather lame these days.

CaptainWacky

I think I'm getting too mature for TK. :eek:

CaptainWacky

WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF AN "EEK" SMILEY IS THAT, I ASK AGAIN?

CaptainWacky

Not too mature for spamming, just for stupid kids who try to insult people for a reaction and stuff.

VKD

Banned
I agree, TK has become so lame now, it just bores me...

CaptainWacky

But...never mind.

VKD

Banned
if only you had listened to the DLA's philosophy for a new, better Tk - things could be so different

CaptainWacky

:sarek:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
How did I get pulled into this?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It's the downside of trolling nerdsites like ComiCon and bungeewhatever...after they throw a tantrum, they come over here and try to hang with the "cool kids" who trolled them...it's like when your little brother hides in the backseat of your car when you go out with your friends...pretty soon you're taking your little brother's friends to the comic book store instead of passing the bong with your mates.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Hmm, that never happened to me. I was the little brother, but we didn't have comic stores in those days.

There was this cool little place in Brighton Centre calle "Rourke's" though. It had a newsstand attached, and all the remaindered comics were stored back there before returns. We could go back there and get whatever we wanted for a nickel each.

We used to actually read comics back then.