I dream of Zombies

Love Child

One Love
So last night I'm sleeping, and I have this dream.
I'm in bed with this zombie chick, she thinks I'm a zombie too, so its all cool. She isn't going to eat my brains, we're just going to have really cool zombie sex, whatever that is. But then I freak out because the other zombies are coming
(down the hallway)
and I realized, if we were two zombies fucking they would leave us alone. But we aren't two zombies I'm a human! And they will know and they will eat me and she will be pissed! (She didn't know because she was sort of a new zombie)
So I jump out of the window. A two story window and I jump out and land on the ground and all of the zombies come after me and I'm freaking out and I call up to my lover, "JoAnnnnnnnnn!" "Help!"
"LC why didn't you tell me that you weren't a zombie?"
"Because I didn't want you to be mad at me"
She jumps down as I am being devoured by the other zombies
and
I wake up

Dammit

and srsly wtf LOL I have never had a dream with zombies.

Plus, I dont' even think Zombies can talk.

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
I have zombie dreams often, mostly because I watch a lot of zombie movies and play a lot of zombie video games. They are often the most disturbing, horrific dreams I ever have.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I dont think I have ever had a zombie dream.

Been chased by dynasours, the predator, aliens, government hitmen and helicopter gunships, not to mention the odd football hooligan.

Mostly this week I have been dreaming about boning one of the girls at work.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Quite a lot of my dreams are about the end of the world, or me surviving in an apocalyptic landscape. Probably because I watch so many disaster movies. I don't think I've had zombies, though. Nevermind zombie sex.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Spookily enough one of the girls I was dreaming about came in my room a few minutes ago, I told her I dreamed she had tatoos of flowers on her tummy, and she showed me that she really did.

I didnt tell her that in the dream she and another girl were taking pictures of their bits, laminating them and giving them to me to try and guess who's bits belonged to who.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Quite a lot of my dreams are about the end of the world,..

A lot of mine feature floods and tidal waves, some of the tidal waves miles high.

And I have had those for years, long before the 2004 and 2011 tnsamis.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I can't remember any recent dreams. Maybe THIS is the dream...

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
It's only when you wake up that you notice a thread about zombie scissoring was strange.

CaptainWacky

I had a dream with Sarah Silverman in it.

CaptainWacky

I told her I liked her Voyager episode. She didn't believe me.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Yeah, she was good in that episode, and didn't mention her dead grandmother's cunt even once.

CaptainWacky

She just looked at me like she didn't believe it.

Should I tweet her about this?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Yes. I've decided I'm not going to be reserved on Twitter anymore. I'm going to Tweet celebs and verbally abuse Jedward whenever I feel like it! Yesterday I managed to network with someone who might give me some work, so it's worth getting out there (i.e, staring at a screen).

CaptainWacky

Maybe Sarah Silverman will hire me as a writer on her sitcom (I assume she has one!)