I finally "GET" Twitter.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks to the application TweetDeck (Google it)

It's really not as lame as it first appears. Though it still isn't as amazing as it's hyped up to be. Can be good though.

STEPHEN FRY IS A WOMAN ON THERe?!

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I quietly re-registered after firstly adding a few folk from here, and then deactivating quickly thereafter. I have no interest in adding people I know on Twitter - I add celebrities, sportsmen & the like.

So far, I've had a fair few of my Tweets replied to, by the likes of Chris Evans, Iain Lee, Kevin Smith & the sort. It's OK, but I don't use it at home. It's solely a diversion to & from work on my HTC Desire.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Stephen Fry is a man and a woman! (he has more than one twitter account)

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
FOLLOW ME YOU MENTALHORSE.

http://twitter.com/#!/Captain_Wacky

(Tomtrek wll be along to tell you to follow Michelle Trachtenberg.)

((Other nice girls are available.))

(((Not "available" in that way, but on Twitter.)))

((((Sunshine from Big Brother talked to me on a webcam once.))))

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
You could follow Michelle if you wanted.

I mean, you should.

Also me.

If you want.

No pressure.

YOU SCUM.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I have an account that is woefully neglected. Occasionally I retweet or reply to others, but mostly I follow random public figures provided they have something interesting to say. Counting Crows' Adam Durwitz was fun but he seems AWOL right now. Simon Pegg and Conan OBrien are funny, Mark Millar is interesting, Nick J Frost is kinda boring, and a bunch of them just use it to pimp their projects. kevin Smith talks a lot.

You know who is the best? Pro American football players. They shoot from the lip and talk a lot of shit thru twitter. There was a deal this week where someone made a comment about the impending player lockout, and a QB cracked off about how he thought some of his team didn't know what "collective bargaining agreement" meant. Then his teammate threatened to smash his face in. It was hilarious...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I only check mine occasionally since I don't send tweets myself. I just follow lots of famous people and a few (MINE FIELD) friends.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Following, both of you and Michelle. I joined originally to follow Arsenal players but I've since expanded my list with loads of different celebs now. BACKARY SAGNA TALKED TO ME OMG.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Definitely check out TweetDeck though, it makes the whole experience a billion times better.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
But Google is evil.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
...and you already have more followers than me. GREAT GRAPES.