I formally file a request on behalf of my Good friend, Blackfoot NAP to combine all his TK names, and efforts into his new, eternal name, SHRIMPTEASE.

Dershocka

dershocka
I'll be glad to assist in this arduous process of editing this fine, long standing, board to fit Mr. Wilson's final, and finest, internet persona. He humbly requested my assistance to make him a true, up standing citizen of these hallowed halls of Troll Kingdom. I think we all agree this is the only way.

Our Blackfoot has finally evolved, into SHRIMPTEASE. I think at the very least let's his change his main username to fit his new found growth, as a person. I'm proud of you SHRIMPTEASE. Finally Troll Kingdom will be proud to call you member, and friend.

The Question

Eternal
I had planned to do this several months ago, but I was overruled. Something about not interrupting a University's neurosciences class study, or some damned thing. :meh:

MODMAN

To commemorate this momentous event I have designed an avatar to help our newly-minted shrimptease on his way. Godspeed.

shrimptease-avatar.jpg

I've been so lonely girl, I've been so sad and down
Couldn't understand why haters joked around
I wanted to be free ... with other retards like me
And now I got my wish, cause I know that I'm a shrimp tease (shrimp tease)
(Shrimp tease Yo) mother fuckin' shrimp tease
(I'm a shrimp yo) goin' on a shrimp tease
(It's alright girl) makin' love to other shrimp tease

Dershocka

dershocka
The metamorphosis of Blackfoot into SHRIMPTEASE progresses quite nicely. Soon we'll fully transform Charles Wilston VIV into a beneficial presence at the Kingdom of Trolls.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Being a fan of the manga/anime Berserk, I would suggest that Blackfoot use a Behelit:
manga egg GIF

To summon the members of the Godhand:
godhand_0.png

To "transcend" humanity by sacrificing his friends to become the demon Shrimptease.

Then I remembered that Chuckie doesn't have any friends, so he can't offer a sacrifice, and thus, he will have to become Shrimptease through other methods.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Actually, I forgot. One guy did become a demon by sacrificing his dream, since he had no one he actually cared about or who cared about him, so... Blackfoot COULD sacrifice his duals in order to become Shrimptease.

MODMAN

SHRIMP TEASE - your new avatar is in place with an appropriate amount of bling, I hope.

Please insert at your earliest convenience (first time anyone aside from your Mom has asked you that, I'm sure).

Remember all - it's poor form to use a transitioned person's dead-name.

Name: Shrimptease.
Pronouns: git, fucktard, wanker, retard, dumbfuck, dumb black bastard.

The Question

Eternal
Still gonna call the retarded cocksucker "Stoop Anchor." At least it's not, "Porch Monkey"... even though it describes the same creature and the same behavior.

The Question

Eternal
Also, I don't respect "transitions" -- any more than I respect religion, "climate change", or any other empty headed, manipulative fucking play-pretend horseshit. Fuck all that vapid, childish trash.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
(looking at watch, trying to decide when to move this to SF...)

MODMAN

Does putting climate change in quotation marks negate it's existence?

Hold on.

"Blackfoot NAP"

"Samurai Steve Jack"

"CeeJay"

"Star Trek Picard Season 2"

Did it work?

The Question

Eternal
Does putting climate change in quotation marks negate it's existence?
No, but it does imply, more efficiently than a lengthy explanation like this does, that when ecology-focused monomaniacal retards use the phrase, they're not talking about climate change. They're talking about anthropogenic climate disruption.

Climate change is real, and has been a fact since this planet ceased to be a cloud of solar ejecta and became a planet.

Anthropogenic climate disruption is the root of a wealth redistribution scam, capitalized upon by the likes of Al Gore and that little potato-headed mongoloid twat Greta "How Durrr Yew!" Thunberg.

So when eco-kooks use the phrase, "climate change", it goes in quotation marks.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

dickshocka: shockadodo:dershocka said:

I formally file a request on behalf of my Good friend, Blackfoot NAP to combine all his TK names, and efforts into his new, eternal name, SHRIMPTEASE

200.gif

'shockadock' and i were only friends while we shared the 'bertshocka' account. I purchased said account and threw his booty under the big yellow bus.

i sold the account to a member i will not reveal and became known as 'blackfoot NAP'. I kept the rights to the... king of bling and trollkingdoms, bad boy.

The Question

Eternal
"the rights to"?

You pitiful fucking mongrel, there are no "rights to" internet personae. Shit ain't trademarked, you finger sniffing mammy-nun.

Thing-Fish%2B-%2BFrank%2BZappa%2BThing%2BFish-711787.png

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

I formally file a request on behalf of my Good friend, Blackfoot NAP to combine all his TK names, and efforts into his new, eternal name, SHRIMPTEASE.

images
images