I formally file a request on behalf of my Good friend, Blackfoot NAP to combine all his TK names, and efforts into his new, eternal name, SHRIMPTEASE.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
"the rights to"?

You pitiful fucking mongrel, there are no "rights to" internet personae. Shit ain't trademarked, you finger sniffing mammy-nun.

images

blackfoot NAP©
blackfoot NAP®
blackfoot NAP™
blackfoot NAP-$$$
king of bling®©™
bad boy®©™

:bigass:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

The Question

Eternal
"Bad boy"...
star trek GIF

You're just a garden variety retard. Pathetic.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
(looking at watch, trying to decide when to move this to SF...)

'dershocka' was instructed to post this thread in 'speak freely'. its hard to find smart workers these days.

that's why i was late in responding to this.

in my opinion, this thread should be deleted so 'shockazulu' can start another one.

one more screw up 'shockadodo' and your ass is D.O.N.E...check your pm's bro!

The Question

Eternal
Who are you trying to fool with lame, clumsy excrement like that? You know that everybody here knows that you're a pathological liar, right?

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Who are you trying to fool, everybody here knows that you're a pathological liar, right?

sick and tired, sick and tired of this social duel. acting like we’re fucking cool. who can play it cooler, posting pics like we weren’t shit. all this lying on the internet.

tell me why we play this game....out of sight and out of mind, but hope you check my page. when i could just call you up instead of lying on the internet.

cause i had to much time and way to much wine to sit here and think it through. every word and every line, like it's on a loop. maybe i'll go out tonight and try lying on the internet.

Liz Golden

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
592e4793b1accc1582e0577418f1eb0a.jpg

The Question

Eternal
It's not the damned thing's stupidity that annoys me. The animal is true to its nature, so stupidity is to be expected; it's the peacocking that's irritating. It's a retard which thinks we don't see that it's a retard.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

jack

:bigass:

jack

7ebf9f799d1e96df8910279d1eb4f3ca.jpg

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
whose giving the finger?

Wasn't that "samurai" jack's finger up your butthole in the bathroom while he was sucking you off?

Yeah! It was! Where's my money Wilson, or should I just call you SHRIMPSLEAZE?

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Wasn't that "samurai" jack's finger up your butthole in the bathroom while he was sucking you off?

Yeah! It was! Where's my money Wilson, or should I just call you SHRIMPSLEAZE?

Oh I remember that. I walked in on them, remember :)

^^butt hurt buddy's^^ :bigass:

images

welcome back!?. nice avatars.
Um, is a firm butt better than a soft butt?

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
You would know, Shrimpsleaze :bigass: What I find especially amusing is seeing you beg for Jack's attention all over the board. Especially lately. Using two accounts no less ;)

Notice I didn't say three? :p

Just can't help yourself. Guess you can't exist without him. That's how he rolls.

Where's my money Wilson?

Last edited:

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
I think you owe it to everyone to explain why even though we're practically neighbors we haven't spoken a word in public to each other in years?

Care to?