I found some old stuff from The Kingdom.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
LOL if you have the book like you say and it's free.

PROVE IT :bigass:

The way you keep deflecting and not responding directly to this rather simple request is showing everyone here (who doesn't have you on ignore)

That you're a liar, and this thread is a failed fake.

The cover and a page or two, otherwise

Thanks for playin' playa!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I pretend the DevilMan account is Steve in real life. The same friend who moderated The ChopHouse at The Kingdom. The guy who I worked with for ten years. The same guy who introduced me to The Kingdom, then Comicon over a lunch bet, which i won.

BAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:bigass:

And Another Thing:

Dan, Brian and Alex seen my work.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
This thread is a farce. Just spoke with Thomas, the owner and buyer of "Fanboy Comics" in Wilmington. You know, the store that you said had ordered 50 copies of your "book"? He has no (has never had) any copies of "Blackfoot's Kingdom" and doesn't know a Charles Wilson. Never had 50 copies and he said no one has ever brought a self published anything into his store this year.

How is it that he has never heard of you or your book? Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Nice fake thread asshole. As in, you've been busted yet again.

You're welcome :bigass:

Be carefull about calling FanBoys Comics trolls.They have caller ID and Thomas will give me that information on out of state calls asking for me. As I recall dumb fuck, my magazine wasn't called BLACKFOOT'S KINGDOM at that time. It was a paper back publishing, a rough cut demonstration. I haven't seen or heard from Thomas since the COVID-19 out break. Trust me Jack Venooker, I know Thomas. He doesn't know my full name asshole, he probably knew me as BLACKFOOT. I was the Global Moderator of FanBoys Comics Forum. You were also a member who had 3 accounts. Global Moderators can see IP'S.

And Another Thing: Jack Venooker :bigass:

You owned a funny book store and claimed to know SRB. Thomas doesn't know you. Tell us again how you lost your store. How much money do you owe R.Veitch and SRB combined?

Yahooee

Fuck you and your threats Wilson. I went to the store yesterday and there are NO books of yours anywhere on any shelf. Spoke at length with Tom about this and he agrees that you're a complete nutjob and unhinged. He won't be giving you much if you stop by there, since he has no idea who you are or what you want.

On that note, like DM says, post the cover and a page or two.

But I bet you won't :bigass:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
That's because there is no such "book"

:bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
that cover is the cover to MY comic that I originally published in 1976. Cover by Bissette and Veitch. Look it up. We reprinted the cover for this book since we still had the plates.

You must be the biggest fucking idiot that lives to have not known this. Actually, you don't know comics at all so I'm not surprised.

Do yourself a favor and shut the fuck up before you talk about shit you know nothing about. Oh that's right, you don't know how to do that. Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Now go fuck off back to your butt thread and leave the real grown adults alone, fuckstick.

And another thang jack

When I said my Word is Bond, I actually mean that. Send me an address were I can send you copy of my cartoon magazine. It doesn't have to be your address, just some where you can receive it. Better yet, You can get DevilMan to pick up a copy and he can send it to you. I mean...if you and him are best buds and all.

^That offer still stands Venooker^ Do you want a copy or not? We don't have to get the DevilMan account involved. Not many copies left. You have 7 days from now to except my offer. Well, until I do my next run.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Thanks for playin' playa!

Yahooee. Say PLEASE and it's done. This will not include the cover. Only then will I grant DevilMan's and your request. Read post #186. I own you 3 in this thread.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Here's a partial copy of one page. A lil-something-something to prove my point. In order to get the entire page, you must get the book.

2557.jpg

And Another Thang:

Blackfoot's Kingdom is no longer free for DevilMan or Vap. Yahooee, this is your last chance to request your free copy. You have 24 hours to PM me your request. Like I said. My Word Is Bond.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Here's a partial copy of one page. A lil-something-something to prove my point. In order to get the entire page, you must get the book.

2557.jpg

And Another Thang:

Blackfoot's Kingdom is no longer free for DevilMan or Vap. Yahooee, this is your last chance to request your free copy. You have 24 hours to PM me your request. Like I said. My Word Is Bond.

Damn, you are the dumbest mother fucker on the planet. Guess you forgot when you switched avatars that you represented your fake avatar from jacks old website (which you found on the web) as a "partial" page. There is no book, except in your twisted up jack obsessed mind.

BUSTED :bigass:

jack

CeeJay said:

2557.jpg

LOL, oops! Looks like you forgot you were lying about your partial page! :bigass:

I lifted this exact quote from this thread about 8 minutes ago. bwahahahahahahahahahahahah.

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Baaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah and Baaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. I uesd it in my avatar so y'all couldn't copy and download the page.

^That offer still stands Venooker^ Do you want a copy or not? We don't have to get the DevilMan account involved. Not many copies left. You have 7 days from now to except my offer. Well, until I do my next run.

The offer still stands jack, PM me and I'll send you a copy for free. Lets see who's lying about my book. If the DevilMan account was real, you would have a copy already. Baahahahahahaahahaha. No jack, you can't ignore me, but nice try.

jack

No, you got caught and outed.

/end of :bigass:

jack

jack

jack