I found some old stuff from The Kingdom.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

jack

jack

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
2557.jpg

Damn, you are the dumbest mother fucker on the planet. Guess you forgot when you switched avatars that you represented your fake avatar from jacks old website (which you found on the web) as a "partial" page. There is no book, except in your twisted up jack obsessed mind.

BUSTED :bigass:

LOL, oops! Looks like you forgot you were lying about your partial page! :bigass:

I lifted this exact quote from this thread about 8 minutes ago. bwahahahahahahahahahahahah.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He made you change your avatar back!!

LOL what a fake you are.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
So it proves my half ass'ed KINGDOM comic funny-book is REAL. I'm currently contacting Hellman, Rick V, Hunter X and Mark about helping me work on a professional copy of BLACKFOOT"S KINGDOM. I just found 8 more threads I saved from those days.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
So it proves my half ass'ed KINGDOM comic funny-book is REAL. I'm currently contacting Hellman, Rick V, Hunter X and Mark about helping me work on a professional copy of BLACKFOOT"S KINGDOM. I just found 8 more threads I saved from those days.

Uh huh, thats why it's changed again. That's not the first page of anything you lying sack of shit. In fact, your so-called "front page" was a logo for a football team for awhile bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. On your claim of "contacting" people good luck with that, Charley. In addition to being clueless as to their whereabouts, none of them will even know who you are bwahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha.

So much fun making you jackdance again :bigass: You're a liar and your book doesn't exist.

AND

You still owe me three hundred bucks. bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
So much fun making you jackdance again :bigass: You're a liar and your book doesn't exist.

kingdom.jpg

Pitt Boss Temple Of Fuckaville - Moderator: Sgt. Pepper Spray.
AKA "Think I care ???" place

D Film Festival - Moderator: jack.
You know the drill, make a dfilm, enter it here!

The Strip Doctor's Lounge - Moderator: Eel O'brian and geedis.
Photo Weirdness, Fan Art encouraged here. Remember, a picture is only worth a thousand words if the artist knows that that many!

Jam-a-jam-a-Ding-Dong - Moderator: Cheese
Online Comic Jams.

sickmotha.jpg

And Another Thing, DevilMan Account.

Find any of the above information concerning The Kingdom on the internet. Does The ChopHouse image still exist, besides the one I've posted?

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Why yes. Yes it does. All that stuff you're copypasting is in the Kingdom Archives, which you don't have access to. You may have saved some threads to your hard drive (as in screenshots) when the boards were active but you haven't published jackshit. The whole board in it's entirety has been carefully archived. As well as Troll Kingdom Radio and the first reboot of the Kingdom. You'll never have access to any of that :D

Chophouse still exists, but again you don't have access to it. Will never have access to it :p

Liars are never very good at their lies, and you're no exception.

Nice front page you got there loser bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :bigass: Your book doesn't exist, except in your rotted cupcakeer brain.

Last edited:

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Even better front page porchie. Should boost your "sales" about 10000%

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
DevilMan, Can I give you a copy so you can send it to jack?

The offer still stands Venooker. Do you want a copy?hang

Except my offer and lets see who is lying about my Kingdom funny-book. I'm not the type of guy who blows smoke up ass holes. My word is bond. I made a nice piece of change on the copies sold so far. My next step is to find someone to publish my funny-book professionally at a reasonable price. I would love for SRB or Hellman to do this project for me.

Why yes. Yes it does. All that stuff you're copypasting is in the Kingdom Archives,

Chophouse still exists, but again you don't have access to it. Will never have access to it :p

Lies. jack didn't have time to archive any Kingdom stuff, including Bissette's ChopHouse. No Steve, the ChopHouse was never yours. Just like this account isn't yours. Baahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. jack owns you.Baahahahahahahaaa.

Last edited:

jack

:bigass:

jack

Why does he keep changing his avatar? :bigass: Trying to prove a point that doesnt exist I guess.

:bigass
Except my offer and lets see who is lying about my Kingdom funny-book. I'm not the type of guy who blows smoke up ass holes. My word is bond. I made a nice piece of change on the copies sold so far. My next step is to find someone to publish my funny-book professionally at a reasonable price. I would love for SRB or Hellman to do this project for me.

Lies. jack didn't have time to archive any Kingdom stuff, including Bissette's ChopHouse. No Steve, the ChopHouse was never yours. Just like this account isn't yours. Baahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. jack owns you.Baahahahahahahaaa.

No cupcakeer, you suck the shit from assholes and he's right. You've been dancing in this thread for weeks.

and another thing:

I don't own Devilman, but I sure own you. bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Hmmm, I just found some old pages from "at 24 mercer ave"

Guess I'll be putting a pamphlet out pretty soon myself :bigass:

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
myhummer.jpg

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
cee1.jpg

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
More to come :bigass:

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
“He doesnt argue with a girl cause yes, he has others
Keep updated on all kind of rubbers
Got ones that are lambskin, others that are plastic
One day hell open a school for prophylactics
They dont know…”

The Difference between sex with a condom and sex without is like Night and Day..whoooooooooo!

That ish can make you like a person more.

I have no idea how people could be “Minute men” WITH Condoms….

That’s some weak ass…speedy gondickez ass..punk ass…wackadocious…froggerknockle bullshit
You know sometimes a guy isn’t already “strong” but without the condoms you get there quick…and stay there

Condoms? You might never get to maximum ‘strength’ cuz you don’t feel what you need to feel to get rodded up (And not Roddykat)

But you HAVE to use them…till you can trust a person…and sometimes even then; shidddd fukalladat; I dont know you-know you

They could dry a woman out…come off and get stuck (Never had that but I heard)…all types of ish
Ewwww all stuck up in there…like a soggy ass slobber balloon…I aint goin up in there…you get it…shiddd, well you better call somebody…? I dont know; Tina and ‘nem…well alls I know is its in you know; shouldnt been doin all dem keagles…what? Look the game is on…I dont know; Hold yo nose and close yo mouth and try and sneeze