I found some old stuff from The Kingdom.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Can you believe the level of obsession? The Kingdom was my board, long dead. He was the first one kicked off after just two weeks and had nothing to do with it at all.

Look at the train wreck this thread is. There's the obsession :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I will post a little something-something on my CHUCK TAYLOR thread. Just to let the people know what they are paying for. It features THE KINGDOM'S Celtic Samuari, Spack and DogBoy443.

jack

796_a46rm6_obsession_for_men_eau_de_toillette_720.jpg

jack

0379.jpg

jack

796_a46rm6_obsession_for_men_eau_de_toillette_720.jpg

jack

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Bissette and I have sold 200 of the 250 print run of the Kingdom stuff we compiled.

He's been taking them to shows and signing them and theyve been going like hotcakes.

20 bucks a pop!

Thanks for the great idea :snigger:

What people loved the most were the threads where you made an ass of yourself and got kicked out off the boards. He illustrated some of your posts. It was awesomely fun!

Last edited:

jack

here's a reprint of the cover :D

7d2a919ceb710bf77de4d17852d91480-800.jpg

jack

32 pages of illustrated threads featuring Blackfoot, Dogboy and all the crew from NAP before they got booted! We compiled everything they "contribued" including all the begging that went on at Commie :bigass: Good times!

14 copies left!

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Just got my copy in the mail Jack!

Hilarious, and well done!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
here's a reprint of the cover :D

7d2a919ceb710bf77de4d17852d91480-800.jpg

That is not Steve Bissette's funny-book. Stop taking credit for somthing that doesn't exist. Where ever you found that cover, It has nothing to do with The Kingdom. Bissette (69) retired from comics in 1999, never to be heard from again. Nice try jack. Steve wasn't a member of JPC, as I recall.

Baahahahahahahaaaaahaha, You haven't spoken to Steve B since The Kingdom was trashed. Yo Steve C, stop by 5th and Castle and get a copy of my book.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Here is some of the other threads I have: Japanese Samurai fims, The Korean film MUSA, Kung-Fu Theatre, Questions about pencil grades, News about Chow Yun Fat, BATTLE ROYAL 2 NEWS. I have a total of 46 threads from The Kingdom.....

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
And another thang jack

When I said my Word is Bond, I actually mean that. Send me an address were I can send you copy of my cartoon magazine. It doesn't have to be yours, just some where you can receive it. Better yet, You can get DevilMan to pick up a copy and he can send it to you. I mean...if you and him are best buds and all.

:day:

jack

that cover is the cover to MY comic that I originally published in 1976. Cover by Bissette and Veitch. Look it up. We reprinted the cover for this book since we still had the plates.

You must be the biggest fucking idiot that lives to have not known this. Actually, you don't know comics at all so I'm not surprised.

Do yourself a favor and shut the fuck up before you talk about shit you know nothing about. Oh that's right, you don't know how to do that. Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Now go fuck off back to your butt thread and leave the real grown adults alone, fuckstick.

jack

Glad you liked it. The cover was a reprint of my original JOPC #1 that Walter Bachner and I published in 1976. Cover by Bissette and Veitch. Those threads where we perma kick Charles off the bpoards are pretty classic, don't you think?

jack

That is not Steve Bissette's funny-book. Stop taking credit for somthing that doesn't exist. Where ever you found that cover, It has nothing to do with The Kingdom. Bissette (69) retired from comics in 1999, never to be heard from again. Nice try jack. Steve wasn't a member of JPC, as I recall.

Baahahahahahahaaaaahaha, You haven't spoken to Steve B since The Kingdom was trashed. Yo Steve C, stop by 5th and Castle and get a copy of my book.

No, it's not steve bissette's funny book...it's mine you stupid shit. He did the cover with Veitch and we reprinted it for this project. He also drew a three page story that I wrote that makes the back cover. You don't recall very well, but thats probably from all those 40's you inhale, crack head. You also are quoting from wikipedia dumbass, which hasnt been edited in 15 years, imagine that.

Just sold the last copies too. Thanks for all the free publicity, dumbass.

LOL Steve lives in White River Junction, about 45 minutes from where I live and like I said, we just collaborated on this rather lucrative project.

Now lets debunk the rest of your bullshit post,

https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/journal-popular-culture-underground-761819800 read that link dipshit.

Very rare, hard to find first issue of underground comic The Journal of Popular Culture published by Jack Venooker and Walter Bachner in 1977. Lowest price listed on eBay. Book is in really good shape. Very slight bend on top right corner of pages. Back cover has slight scuffing and some creases on spine. Interior pages in fantastic shape with only very slight yellowing. Item will be shipped in padded envelope. All books are from my personal collection and I will give honest and accurate descriptions to the best of my ability. Feel free to message me with any questions or request additional photos. I will combine shipping for multiple items. I have a large collection of underground, small press books that I'm slowly going through so keep checking back for more. US shipping only. Thanks. Posted with eBay Mobile

and this link https://www.hipcomic.com/listing/jo...mSaGZn8mH8yEyVE2TBu0TqZC683x5mQhoCb7AQAvD_BwE

While your on your kness, please clean up the mess, little boy :bigass:

jack

Like I've said for a decade and a half...I pull the strings and you dance :bigass:

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Glad you liked it. The cover was a reprint of my original JOPC #1 that Walter Bachner and I published in 1976. Cover by Bissette and Veitch. Those threads where we perma kick Charles off the bpoards are pretty classic, don't you think?

I enjoyed the read a great deal. Having participated in getting rid of Charles from the Kingdom, this reprint brought back some funny memories. Thanks for thinking of me, Jack.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement

No thanks Charles. As you know, you and I don't have contact irl anymore after what happened the last time we were together.

Thanks, but no thanks. Keep away from me.

jack

You're very welcome! Glad you enjoyed it. Coming back down there soon. Have some business to attend to in Bristol VA, so will probably try to coordinate something with you again.

Thinking of rebooting the Kingdom, since Bissette says he's interested as long as we keep Charles and his psychopathic duals out. Want to revive the Chop House? :D