I found some old stuff from The Kingdom.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
I'll give that some thought.

Been away from all that for some time, but it was fun. Keep in touch, I'll let you know.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I'm going down to WRJ today to split the proceeds from the book with SRB...we'll talk some more about the resurrection perhaps :D

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Hey all,

Since Jack invited me here to bust on Charles, I thought I'd give y'all a glimmer of what else I do. I run a messageboard/website called THE CHOPHOUSE, it's grown from it's original forum (at Jack's original messageboard The Kingdom) into a (what I think) is a very nice horror splatter film site. reviews, and commentary on the best that genre.

Here's a few links to some more obscure stuff you may not have seen before.

We here at www.StrictlySplatter.com like to search out the weirdest, wildiest, most absurdly disgusting Asian films we can get out hands on. Check out the reviews of the first couple of films you might have never heard of.

RED ROOM:
http://strictlysplatter.com/ALLOTHER/RedRoom.html

ALL NIGHT LONG:
http://strictlysplatter.com/ALLOTHER/ALLNIGHTLONG.html

There's a lot of good stuff out there (especially Asian) that you might not be aware of. Ask me anything, I'll try to research it for you.

By the way, I'm glad to be here and it seems like a lively board.

Oh my, Tentacle Sex?

:day:

Last edited:

jack

Dead links :bigass: Not sure what you were trying to say, little boy! I do owe you some "thanks" for the extra holiday cash though.

On second thought fuck it, and fuck you too :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
UP DATE: Just sold 6 copies of BLACKFOOT'S KINGDOM WARS to my local Comic Shop. Total sales as of today....26. $15 bucks without Bissette's signature. Nobody in any Funny-book store I've been to ever heard of you jack. Why is that?

32 pages of illustrated threads featuring Blackfoot, Dogboy and all the crew from NAP before they got booted!

No member of NAP or were members at The Kingdom, Comicon or TCJ. What did you and Steve B do..Steal/Borrow some threads from Troll Kindom? Explain that.

Last edited:

jack

LOL you edited your post I see. Keep dancing idiot. I've been playing you like a guitar. Remember you said 25 copies at 40 bucks (39.95) each. What a fucking fake you are bwahahahahahahahaha

As far as JOPC#1 (a) You'll never know as it's sold out. and I call bullshit on your "sales". I talked to the comic store owner you said for Devilman to pick up the copy at about an hour ago and he says he never met you and the "comic" you were referring to he had never seen :D The idea that ANYONE would pay 40 bucks for copies of your illiterate bullshit is, well bullshit :bigass:

Bwahahahahahahahahah I Jacked this thread and you're a complete fool.

But thanks for the idea.

Last edited:

jack

How'd you like the cover to my funnybook, loser? Nice art eh?

:bigass: asking for a friend......

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
You'll never know. and I call bullshit on your "sales".

I offered to send you a copy and you refused. Now do want a copy or not? I already gave you proof that I own the threads that were posted at THE KINGDOM, including some by Bissette, DevilMan, Sgt. Pepper Spray, Celtic, Cheese, Dumas, Spack, Eel O'brian and geedis among others. The truth hurts doesn't it? I been telling yall for years I kept secrets on my time at The KINGDOM before you lost it, and now they are being published.

And another thang: jack

Better get you a copy while its FRREE. After today it will be $50 + shipping fee + $25 service chard...because I don't LIKE you.

Baahahahahahahahahahaha.

How'd you like the cover to my funnybook, loser? Nice art eh?

:bigass: asking for a friend......

It was alright, I guess. Nice. It was better than those Shiot Crock covers.

Last edited:

jack

Do me and everyone else a favor and fuck off with your fake bullshit.

You don't like me? That's nice because I hate your fucking guts. Good luck with that.

as far as this thread goes?
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SPAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM UP YOUR SHITTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY thread :bigass:

BUT YOU ASKED FOR IT.

Bye now.

jack

796_a46rm6_obsession_for_men_eau_de_toillette_720.jpg

jack

0379.jpg

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
UP DATE: Just sold 6 copies of BLACKFOOT'S KINGDOM WARS to my local Comic Shop. Total sales as of today....26. $15 bucks without Bissette's signature. Nobody in any Funny-book store I've been to ever heard of you jack. Why is that?

UPDATE:

Sold a total of 80 copies since Jan 1. I am sold out right now. My local funny-book shop, FANBOYS is in for 50 copies. Maybe Bissette should go in with me. We could make that $$$. All I need is for him to sign, put his name on it! Blackfoot and the legendary Steve Bissette. I wonder if Rick Veitch or Danny Hellman would be interested in my project. My side hussle is GREAT.

jack

you should learn to spell hustle correctly, liar.

:bigass:

0379.jpg

jack

0379.jpg
0379.jpg

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
UPDATE:

Sold a total of 80 copies since Jan 1. I am sold out right now. My local funny-book shop, FANBOYS is in for 50 copies. Maybe Bissette should go in with me. We could make that $$$. All I need is for him to sign, put his name on it! Blackfoot and the legendary Steve Bissette. I wonder if Rick Veitch or Danny Hellman would be interested in my project. My side hussle is GREAT.

Sorry Charles, I was there yesterday and Dan says he's never met you. There aren't 50 copies of anyone's book in there, but not a single copy of this supposed funnybook anywhere.

Since you "sold out", maybe you can pay me back that 300 you owe me?

Probably not, since you're a lying cheater. Good luck with your lies, Charles...now you know why we don't talk to each other, even though we live just a few blocks from each other.

I did get a copy of Jack and Bisette's little pamphlet though, which he was nice enough to send me. Quite nice. Thanks Jack. Glad to see you and Steve are still collaborating with stuff. That 3 page Arena" was pretty awesome. Did you write that?

jack

Yeah, after I saw shitlips post I thought I'd give the guy a call again. What you say is true. They've never met him, and there's no such thing as this book anywhere in his store.

Guess the jealousy over me running with his idea successfully got under his skin after all :bigass:

Lets see, first it was 20 copies, then 28, then 40 now 80. That's the thing with liars, they don't even check their past lies to keep their stories straight.

Well well chuckie boy...do have a lovely life. I mean, you are TK's biggest loser after all :bigass:

Oh and yes Steve, I did write "arena", more like a stoned college collaboration at the time. Back then, everything was "dramatic".

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
A lil-something-something from Page 32

mick.jpg

AUG 11,2006

I haven't done this since junior high school. This drawing is for my peeps at the Kingdom. I call it "If Mick Jagger was black, this is how he would look".

This is just a rough copy of what I'm doing. Later on this week I will present this, the finished copy. I think the hair needs to look more like an afro.

I was working on the braided look. I'll need more practice if I'm going to pull that off. Shit! If kids can do it, then so can I.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
A lil-something-something from Page 23.

May 03, 2003
HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU IDOLIZE A MAN WHO DRAWS FUNNY BOOKS

I mean, people idolize Michael Jackson, Michael Jordan, Janet Jackson, why a funny book artist. Damn, why not idolize the trash man. The plumber who unstopped your fucking toilet. How bout that crack-head who washes your car every Saturday morning for a couple of bucks I think I figured it out. THE SWAMP are a bunch of washed up funny book geeks, who are trying to relive the glory days ( my bad, ain't no glory in funny books. ) There reduced to pitching a tent on the side of the road and calling it a comic convention. What's the difference between selling funny books and working for food?

No reply needes, this ia a Steve Bissette only thread. So Steve is taking credit for my banning at The Kingdom. So that makes Jack a liar, because he also said he banned my Blackfoot ass. I need to make a road trip. Does anyone know what alley or corner Steve is trying to hawk those funny books? I need answers STEVE!

Coming soon:
Why you left comics?
Why work for hire sucks?
Why Alan Moore got pissed ?
Did Jack Venooker ever return your art?