I found some old stuff from The Kingdom.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
A lil-something-something from Page 23.

May 03, 2003
HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU IDOLIZE A MAN WHO DRAWS FUNNY BOOKS

I mean, people idolize Michael Jackson, Michael Jordan, Janet Jackson, why a funny book artist. Damn, why not idolize the trash man. The plumber who unstopped your fucking toilet. How bout that crack-head who washes your car every Saturday morning for a couple of bucks I think I figured it out. THE SWAMP are a bunch of washed up funny book geeks, who are trying to relive the glory days ( my bad, ain't no glory in funny books. ) There reduced to pitching a tent on the side of the road and calling it a comic convention. What's the difference between selling funny books and working for food?

No reply needes, this ia a Steve Bissette only thread. So Steve is taking credit for my banning at The Kingdom. So that makes Jack a liar, because he also said he banned my Blackfoot ass. I need to make a road trip. Does anyone know what alley or corner Steve is trying to hawk those funny books? I need answers STEVE!

Coming soon:
Why you left comics?
Why work for hire sucks?
Why Alan Moore got pissed ?
Did Jack Venooker ever return your art?
[

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
A lil-something-something from Page 9. For $19.99 you can get a copy.

THE KINGDOM....SUCK!

June 4, 2003
kingdom.jpg

Online Comic Discussion & Debate
Online Bullshit & Circle Jerking

Quote by: Jack
I also banned "hacker" or whatever the fuck his name was. It was blackfoots sock that got "banned". Whenever someone logs in in the middle of the night and jams the board so it doesn't work, their account gets deleted, it's the only way I know how to deal with the bullshit of people spamming the board. Blackfoot's latest sock was spamming the Chophouse, and fuck Lex, I won't put up with that kind of crap.

Quote by: Blackfoot
Set up like a mothafucka!!Sock Puppets?

What the fuck or you talking about. JACK you did what you thought was right, but your dead wrong on this brotha. I never had a sock puppet, and I think you new that BASTARD. And it seems to me that all the fuckers around here have sock puppets, that what IP addresses are for. But it doesn't matter now the damage has been done. Maybe your a SOCK, JACK VENOOKER -ADMINITRATOR, of course you are that's the word in THE KINGDOM. But is it STEVE BISSETTE who really runs this shit, hum.. Before you BANNED me did you peep at my PRIVATE MESSAGES. Did you see all those back stabbing peaces of shit who wanted my help, begging me to help them take over this place.

Hell I even had someone here who wanted me to help them take over COMICON, from SIREN. I don't really know if she runs that place or not. Who was it JACK. Was I set up, or were they just pathetic dicks who jumped on the bandwagon. Tell THE KINGDOM the truth , was it you JACK, (STEVE.BISSETTE, SPACK, STANIE, STANIE, CELTIC, JAY SPEAR, B DAVID HARRISON, DEVILMAN) JACK you were BRICK STOMPHOLE and all the rest of the puppets that showed up in the last two weeks, and you claim they were mine.

That's pathetic. Is that how you decided to get rid of me, damn! First of all I was posting at the time, well ain't that a bitch those post were deleted too. During the time a was BANNED from the KINGDOM I couldn't get to THE KINGDOM, I had to use another computer to view this place.

There was this gray box stating that I was BANNED. And your trying to tell me that you just all of a sudden just say, hey! hey! BLACKFOOT has sock puppets. WELL I'LL JUST DELETE HIS BLACKFOOT ASS. I have posters at THE KINGDOM Emailing me, saying how they can't believe you banned me, and how unfair it is. I told them don't even worry about it. Besides their a bunch of pussy ass bitches with no back, that's why there always frontin.

When my E-MAIL was stolen, no one here said a damn thang about that. And my KINGDON password was also stolen, and JACK you never answered my question. Spamming THE CHOPHOUSE? What in the fuck or you talking about man. For the most part I posted like the little bitch you fuckers wanted, I had to pretend I like that Japanese cartoon bull shit. Speaking of THE CHOPHOUSE aka LITTLE SWAMP. I thought DEVILMAN ran that forum, or is that also ran by STEVE BISSETTE. DEVILMAN had no problem with me posting at his FORUM.

Quote by: Steve Bissette
Sorry, I thought Blackfoot and Spack were one and the same. Their behavior was similar, and neither could be contacted via email. If they are two different folks, and one or the other has anything to offer, welcome into the tent. If it's just disruption, well, I have no interest in indulging such nonsense. My tolerance was tested to the break-point ("I AM THE MODERATOR!!"). No POV is fine; making it impossible for others to use the board is not. Any other problems? This is the place to discuss'en.

That was a fuckin lie, dick head. My E-MAIL was public, even after SPACK was banned. I hid my E-mail after CELTIC SAMURAI stole my account along with my KINGDOM password. And I guess that private message thing does not WORK.

Quote by: Steve Bissette
True enough; there were repeated attempts to deal, as a quorum, with Blackfoot's behavior. Polite indulgence; humor; playful posts in kind on his own threads -- it all added up to BF's anger, threats, and spamming of unrelated threads. Coming home after a weekend away to a thread entitled "I AM THE MODERATOR!" from the fellow -- stating his intent to take over the Swamp (like hell), or have his own forum (not my call), and to disrupt all threads in easy reach until he'd done so -- atop a heap of fresh spamming was the last straw. I acted at that point, after reading a waiting flurry of message board requests and private emails from folks here to "lose the troll."

C'mon Steve,.You gave the command to get my SHRIMP post off the first page. But your flunkies could not get the job done. The only thang they did was bash me, and I bash back. I AM THE MODERATOR wasn't the title... It was, BLACKFOOT...THE NEW MODERATOR dumb ass.

Ouote by: Mark(dogboy443)Masztal
As a victim/contributor/assailant to the whole Blackfoot/Spack/I_am_not_Spack fiasco,I stand by SRB's banning. Spack(Blackfoot?) followed right along with a style of post that initially was irritating and slowly frustrating.It interrupted the flow of this forum and set of firestorms all over the Kingdom, even now burning throughout the Gutters and hopefully not the ChopHouse. Celtic Samurai is dealing in the Gutters.You know DevilMan will rock Blackfoot if there is postus interruptus. He has been warned...Stay tuned. I joined this forum out of curiosity and respect for SRB. As a fellow artist and movie enthusiast and friend, I joined because I new what to expect. Do I want posts to be interrupted by trivial, irritating shit? Of course not. That's what was happening and I did get caught up into it. If BlackFoot wanted his own forum, then he went about it all wrong.Instigating and mocking the moderator is NOT the way to ask. Please works well with my 7 yr old. Besides, to get the post, you've got to do the time. A newbie wanting his own forum is trying to swing big balls in the face of people with even bigger balls.It doesn't work.SRB was patient, and was being respectful. I don't know how many other messages besides mine he got, but he eventually had no choice.Lose many over one, or keep many and lose one. No brainier.

Bitch Please! Nasty dog, dirty dog, swamp dog, begging dog DOGBOY443 (lil-pup) why must you feel like that.why must you lick the sack. Just like a dog, always behind somebody getting your sniff on. And now you follow DEVILMAN to THE TRUE GUTTERS. What? EVILYOG tired of your punk ass. Hey, I hope you stay, but be a man. I don't want your ass, I just want you to pull them panties down, boy. You apologize yet. Don't THE GUTTERS worry about this dog---I'll walk her.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
I read this shit between jack and BF, and I sometimes feel like I'm listening to my neighbors fight... you don't want to hear it, but there's a perverted side to you that makes you listen in...

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
A lil-something-something from Page 23.

May 03, 2003
HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU IDOLIZE A MAN WHO DRAWS FUNNY BOOKS

I mean, people idolize Michael Jackson, Michael Jordan, Janet Jackson, why a funny book artist. Damn, why not idolize the trash man. The plumber who unstopped your fucking toilet. How bout that crack-head who washes your car every Saturday morning for a couple of bucks I think I figured it out. THE SWAMP are a bunch of washed up funny book geeks, who are trying to relive the glory days ( my bad, ain't no glory in funny books. ) There reduced to pitching a tent on the side of the road and calling it a comic convention. What's the difference between selling funny books and working for food?

No reply needes, this ia a Steve Bissette only thread. So Steve is taking credit for my banning at The Kingdom. So that makes Jack a liar, because he also said he banned my Blackfoot ass. I need to make a road trip. Does anyone know what alley or corner Steve is trying to hawk those funny books? I need answers STEVE!

Coming soon:
Why you left comics?
Why work for hire sucks?
Why Alan Moore got pissed ?
Did Jack Venooker ever return your art?

^What happened!^....In my original post, Steve Bissette was sitting on the side of the road reading a funny-book while eating his lunch. I lost three orders ($59.97 + S&H) because of that. Who did it and why? Man up!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
A lil-something-something from Page 17. For $19.99 you can get a copy.

logoflag.gif

Ethnicity: Black! African American
Height: 5-11. But step like I'm 6-2
Weight: 165
Body Type: Muscular?
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black
Education: High School Graduate. / 1 year technical College.
Employment Status: Own seafood restaurant (Wilson Brothers Seafood.)
Income: MO money MO money MO money.
Automobile: Hummer(H2) Black interior. 24 inch black chrome dubs.
Astrology: Capricorn.
Sense of Humor: It depends on how I'm feeling.
Social Setting: Shy at first. Once I get to know you, it's ON.
Smoking: Yes.
Drinking: Hell yeah! Everyday!
TV Watching: Sports and Nature Shows
Interests: Hating on these funny-book GEEKS at THE KINGDOM

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
A lil-something-something from Page 40.

Danny(dirty)Hellman. CAN I BUST?

So why is Hellman getting sued? Hellman has been described as a "veteran prankster". Following an August 3, 1999 Village Voice cover story criticizing Maus author Art Spiegelman by editorial cartoonist Ted Rall, Hellman created an email list called "Rallsballs@onelist,com" and sent an email impersonating Rall to at least thirty cartoonists and editors, including one former employer of Rall. Rall retaliated by filing a lawsuit, claiming among other things, libel, lost employment opportunities and emotional distress, and asking damages of 1.5 million dollars. Eventually all but one of Rall's five claims were dismissed, leaving only the claim of libel.

Danny Hellman is a total nut case. He thinks everyone that post at the Kingdom is Jack Venooker including myself(Blackfoot). So I obliged the fat fuck. I thought y'all might be interested in reading this topic I posted:

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
A lil-something-something from Page 40.

March, 2006
ART JAM THREAD. Here's my entry

I'm just starting to get my art skills back. These are just doodles I drew when business at Wilson Brothers Seafood is slow. Y'all haven't seen anything yet. I'm currently is working on my Michael Jackson piece. That's when my true art form will be exposed.

fish%20hook.jpg
, .
ceeart.jpg

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Page 2

" SRBissette
YaBB God

Relevent to the note above, Blackfoot and Blackfoot-related threads I'm just going to delete, unless someone cares (all on page 4 at this posting) :

CHUCK TAYLORS
THE CHIMP
THE SHRIMP
BLACKFOOT SPEAKS--why the hate

The other three i'll archive , maybe as "Blackfoot casefile," Eric, Is theres away to do that, to preserve the interruptive chronology in one thread.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
CeeJay: Formally introduces as BLACKFOOT at The Kingdom

Fan Boy Forum - Global Moderator (Date Registered: 6/5/03), as Blackfoot.
Team Mullet HQ - Global Moderator (Joined: 9/18/03), as BLACKFOOT.
The BullPen - (Joined: 9/19/03), as BLACKFOOT.
The Kingdom - (Joined: 9/24/03), as BLACKFOOT.
Troll Kingdom - Moderator: Wax My Hummer (Joined: Jun 17, 2006). BLACKFOOT/CeeJay.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
A lil-something-something from Page 26. For $19.99 $14.99you can get a copy.

Urp! DevilMan..Can I Bust?

Fuck! This is just a sample of what I got involving Devilman. I'm really scared to do this shit here, really scared. I'm about to do something that's so fucking bizarre and twisted it makes my skin crawl as I'm posting it right now!. This is something that Jack and Steve let moderate a funny-book message board at The Kingdom.

The Chop House. Oh, The Horror...For all your Asian movie needs if you dare!

sickmotha.jpg

So, just how many names does BLACKFOOT have now? BLACKY, BLACKHEAD, BLACKBALLS, BLACKASS, BLACKSTANK, TURDFOOT, SHRIMPFOOT, SHITFOOT, ATHLETE'S FOOT, STINKFOOT.
-Steve

Hmmm, you'd rather... BLACKASS
-Steve

Is there a reason why you keep refering to CANDLE as JACK from THE KINGDOM?
-Steve

I don't think Lex made himself a guest, Jenny. Blackfoot, Brick Stomphole, and Lex Lewis are all 'guests' now. Looks like there was some banning action going on here. I'm guessing that Brick was Danny and Lex was... well... Lex, but what did Blackfoot do?

-Steve

I guess I'll activate my moderator powers for the first time to give our recently departed BLACKFOOT's "Battle Royale" thread the big "LOCK DOWN".
-Steve

devilman.jpg

The Chop House. Oh, The Horror...For all your Asian movie needs if you dare!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
A lil-something-something from Page 26. For $19.99 $14.99 + S&H you can get a copy.

January 06, 2006
The story of James (geedis) Bogner.
The Strip Doctor's Lounge - Moderator: Eel O'brian and geedis.
Photo Weirdness, Fan Art encouraged here. Remember, a picture is only worth a thousand words if the artist knows that that many!

Who thinks RAPE is funny
funny.0.jpg

James Bogner
"I just got off the phone with more people who won't help me find a job. It's a JOB PLACEMENT SERVICE. When does the job placing start? I have enough money to pay bills for another month, maybe two if I don't eat. Time has run out. I should be working for a freelance client, which should be bringing in a few hundred, but they really suck on contacting me. I thought they were through with me and closed the project, that's how bad they are. It should be good money, at least for me. They contacted me for more work, but they need to get with it. I hope it's soon. Other prospects aren't biting. If I'm not good enough, how the Hell am I supposed to go back to school and get my Graphic Arts degrees if I can't even pay rent?

I am applying for warehouse and janitor positions now, jobs I could get with my eyes closed 8 years ago, and receiving nothing. I have MORE experience now than I did then, and nobody cares at all. There are no positions for what I have experience in for the past 8 years. Financial printing: EDGAR filing and stock information processing, which I hated (don't know what that is? neither does anyone else. Only TWO companies in my state do this, one doesn't need me, the other won't hire me back. I was trained to do that stuff - I didn't know about it when they hired me. I even ended up in charge of training new employees. Means shit now.)

I KNOW the economy is bad. I KNOW it's 6.4 unemployment. Big help when I'm starving. There's more, but I always embarrass myself with these personal posts, so I'll sum up: No more posting. No more photo funnies. No more Gutters. Why? Good question - I'll try to answer it as I slip into the final stages of insanity: Because Someone Else Needs To Be Deprived. Others must pay now. Others, not me. Not anymore. Enough. What, I think I'm so great that anyone would miss me if I didn't post? No, nothing like that, but I just want some control. I want to DO something. If you ever wondered why I don't make comics, that's why. Nothing. No help, no support, no response, no mention, no camaraderie, no nothing. I can't do things for free anymore. I'm a few weeks away from a curb and a cardboard sign."

By: Geedis
I will return when I get what I worked all of these years for. I'll come back when things are right again and I have some security. I'll come back when I have time for this foolishness and fun. Now, I need to work work work. I'm not going to Commie either. No message there; what the hell for? It's not like any of them can understand English anyway (ha ha). Anyway, that's it.

By: BLACKFOOT
James(geedis)Bogner your jealousy is a mystery to me. What makes you jealous of me? What did I ever do to you to make you feel the way you do? Why do you associate me too a monkey James(geedis)Bogner? I mean, do you really believe I'm a small hairy shit-throwing ape? Damn! James(geedis)Bogner you are a low blower.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
He still hasnt figured it out yet :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Bissette and I have sold 200 of the 250 print run of the Kingdom stuff we compiled.

What people loved the most were the threads where you made an ass of yourself and got kicked out off the boards. He illustrated some of your posts. It was awesomely fun!

Are you and Steve Bissette still doing business together? and who did Steve sell them too?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
None of your fucking business loser. Keep up your fantasy thread, it's all you have. Each post you make in this thread proves how much you've been owned by me, loser.

Imagine pretending to sell other people's stolen stuff? That's what cupcakeers do.

Not only dishonest, it's racist and immoral. Not to mention completely fake.

You're just a failed piece of shit no one likes. I'll be happy to remind you of that with every post.