I found some old stuff from The Kingdom.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Last call for BLACKFOOT'S KINGDOM magazine, with extras from Comicon, The BullPen and TCJ . For a copy, PM me. All copies has been reduced to a low of $9.99 + free s&h, get a second copy for a separate processing fee, with a 30 day money back guarantee if you are not 55% satisfied.... Ahhhhh fuck it! I only have 13 copies left. Free to the first 13 lucky trolls who apply for this offer.
Damn. That's some expensive toilet paper. No thanks.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I'm sure his inbox is just flooded with requests. :bigass:

Glad I have the cupcakeer on ignore.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I'm sure his inbox is just flooded with requests. :bigass:

Glad I have the cupcakeer on ignore.
I do too. But once in awhile. I hit the "show ignored content" just to see what the cupcakeer ape is jabbering on about.

jack

Just seeing this fake thread bumped yet again tells me all I need to know about the cupcakeer. Both Yahooee and Devilman are ex friends that live in his area. You see what Devilman thinks of him. I won't speak for KevvyP but Wilson is in for a surprise should they ever bump into each other. :bigass:

jack

This thread is a farce. Just spoke with Thomas, the owner and buyer of "Fanboy Comics" in Wilmington. You know, the store that you said had ordered 50 copies of your "book"? He has no (has never had) any copies of "Blackfoot's Kingdom" and doesn't know a Charles Wilson. Never had 50 copies and he said no one has ever brought a self published anything into his store this year.

How is it that he has never heard of you or your book? Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Nice fake thread asshole. As in, you've been busted yet again.

You're welcome :bigass:

https://www.google.com/maps/uv?pb=!...UKEwirud-J7tnrAhU2mnIEHd3wCvwQoiowCnoECBgQBg#

Last edited:

jack

UPDATE:

Sold a total of 80 copies since Jan 1. I am sold out right now. My local funny-book shop, FANBOYS is in for 50 copies. Maybe Bissette should go in with me. We could make that $$$. All I need is for him to sign, put his name on it! Blackfoot and the legendary Steve Bissette. I wonder if Rick Veitch or Danny Hellman would be interested in my project. My side hussle is GREAT.

As I just said. You owned yourself completely in this fake thread. Anyone else wants to call the store just google fanboy comics in wilmington NC

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
I was at that shop on Saturday. Not only are there no cupcakeer pamphlets on the stands. Tom doesn't even know who Wilson is.

Whomever you're trying to troll, looks like it was yourself. And no, I don't want a shit copy of your fake nothingburger "book"

It doesn't exist, except in your tiny Jack-obsessed brain.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Why are you laughing at yourself jiggy? You're the joke in this thread.

BUSTED! :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
This thread is a farce. Just spoke with Thomas, the owner and buyer of "Fanboy Comics" in Wilmington. You know, the store that you said had ordered 50 copies of your "book"? He has no (has never had) any copies of "Blackfoot's Kingdom" and doesn't know a Charles Wilson. Never had 50 copies and he said no one has ever brought a self published anything into his store this year.

How is it that he has never heard of you or your book? Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Nice fake thread asshole. As in, you've been busted yet again.

You're welcome :bigass:

Be carefull about calling FanBoys Comics trolls.They have caller ID and Thomas will give me that information on out of state calls asking for me. As I recall dumb fuck, my magazine wasn't called BLACKFOOT'S KINGDOM at that time. It was a paper back publishing, a rough cut demonstration. I haven't seen or heard from Thomas since the COVID-19 out break. Trust me Jack Venooker, I know Thomas. He doesn't know my full name asshole, he probably knew me as BLACKFOOT. I was the Global Moderator of FanBoys Comics Forum. You were also a member who had 3 accounts. :bigass: Global Moderators can see IP'S.

And Another Thang: Jack Venooker :bigass:

You owned a funny book store and claimed to know SRB and Thomas doesn't know you. Tell us again how you lost your store. How much money do you owe Veitch and SRB combined? :bigass:

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Jiggy, I just walked into the store and showed Tom this thread on my phone.

He and I had a great laugh. He said again whoever you are, he has never heard of you or any such book and you're delusional.

Now why is that, do you suppose? LOL

This thread tells the tale of your repeated lies and you've been....

BUSTED :bigass:

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
As I just said. You owned yourself completely in this fake thread. Anyone else wants to call the store just google fanboy comics in wilmington NC

FanBoys Comics have caller ID. All out of state calls will be monitored and the info will be fowarded to....... Do what Venooker says and make my day. We will see who's the liar.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
BUSTED :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I don't want a shit copy of your fake nothingburger "book" It doesn't exist.

Can I give you a copy so you can send it to jack? I'll pay the shipping cost. Its free moron. I just shipped off 4 copies this morning. Only 9 left.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Come near my place and watch what happens.

Only warning.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Pitt Boss Temple Of Fuckaville - Moderator: Sgt. Pepper Spray.
AKA "Think I care ???" place

D Film Festival - Moderator: jack.
You know the drill, make a dfilm, enter it here!

The Strip Doctor's Lounge - Moderator: Eel O'brian and geedis.
Photo Weirdness, Fan Art encouraged here. Remember, a picture is only worth a thousand words if the artist knows that that many!

Jam-a-jam-a-Ding-Dong - Moderator: Cheese
Online Comic Jams.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Post the cover and some pages.

I'll wait.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
LOL you posted that exact same thing using one of your other accounts earlier in this thread.

OOPS! :bigass:

Go ahead, post some pages :D and the cover.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I was at that shop on Saturday. No, I don't want a shit copy of your fake nothingburger "book"

It doesn't exist, except in your tiny Jack-obsessed brain.

Can I give you a copy so you can send it to jack? I'll pay the shipping cost. Its free moron. I just shipped off 4 copies this morning. Only 9 left.

Come near my place and watch what happens.

Only warning.

Post the cover and some pages.

I'll wait.

This thread is chucklesome, laughable, uproarious, comical, hysterical, killing.

^Nuff Said^ Baahahahahahahahahahaha.