i get lonely. i get lonely. i get lonely...

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
all by myself. all by myself. all by myself.

*laughing*

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
sometimes. sometimes. sometimes. i feel like. i feel like. i feel like.

fucking myself. fucking you. fucking myself..again.

oh-oh. oh-oh. ohoooo-oh-oh.

*tee-hee*

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
when i, when i, when i.

by myself .

i cry. I cry. i cry.

The Question

Eternal
GtzJiAS.png

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
oh-oh, oh-oh. ooooh-ohoooooo. i got lonely. i got lonely. i'm lonely. i cry. i cry. i'm crying.

The Question

Eternal
Crying, huh? Just remember, if you wanna get to that final destination, you gotta go down the street, not across the road.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
oh-oh. oh-oh. ohoooo-oh-oh. oh-oh. oh-oh. ohoooo-oh-oh. oh yeah, oh-oh. oh-oh. ohoooo-oh-oh.

nick nack patty whack give a dog a bone.

oh-oh. oh-oh. ohoooo-oh-oh. oh-oh. oh-oh. ohoooo-oh-oh. oh yeah, oh-oh. oh-oh. ohoooo-oh-oh. all by myself. all by myself. all by myself.

sometimes. sometimes. sometimes. i feel like. i feel like. i feel like. fucking myself, fucking you.
when i'm by you, when i'm by myself.

The Question

Eternal
Clog it up, you cel-shaded pork product.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
when i, when i, when I.​

i cry. I cry. i cry. i cry. i cry. i cry.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
oh-oh. oh-oh. ohoooo-oh-oh. oh-oh. oh-oh. ohoooo-oh-oh. oh yeah, oh-oh. oh-oh. ohoooo-oh-oh.

nick nack patty whack give a dog a bone.

oh-oh. oh-oh. ohoooo-oh-oh. oh-oh. oh-oh. ohoooo-oh-oh. oh yeah, oh-oh. oh-oh. ohoooo-oh-oh. all by myself. all by myself. all by myself.

sometimes. sometimes. sometimes. i feel like. i feel like. i feel like. fucking myself, fucking you.
when i'm by you, when i'm by myself.​

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
^maybe one day you'll get over it.. maybe?^ *laughing*

hoh ooh hoh. hoh ooh hoh. hoh ooh hoo.

Last edited:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

.hoh ooh hoh. hoh ooh hoh. hoh ooh hoo. .hoh ooh hoh. hoh ooh hoh. hoh ooh hoo.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
i get so lonely. can't let just anybody hold me. you are the one that lives in me, want no one but you.
sittin here with my tears. all alone with my fears. i'm wonderin if i have to do withoutchi

ooh hoh. hoh ooh hoh. hoh ooh hoo. .hoh ooh hoh. hoh ooh hoh. hoh ook.

i get so lonely. can't let just anybody hold me. you are the one that lives in me, want no one but you.
sittin here with my tears. all alone with my fears. i'm wonderin if i have to do withoutchi

ooh hoh. hoh ooh hoh. hoh ooh hoo. .hoh ooh hoh. hoh ooh hoh. hoh ooh hoh

sometimes. sometimes. sometimes. i feel like. i feel like. i feel like. fucking myself. fucking you. fucking myself..again.
sometimes. sometimes. sometimes. i feel like. i feel like. i feel like. fucking youf, fucking myself. when i'm by you, when i'm by myself.

oh-oh, oh-oh. ooooh-ohoooooo. i got lonely. i got lonely. i'm lonely. i cry. i cry. i'm crying. oh-oh, oh-oh.

The Question

Eternal
Shit, he's having an aneurysm. Cleanup on Aisle Durr!