I gotta GTFO out of the midwest.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Yeah, feral cats are weird. No doubt about that.

Oerdin

That is way cheaper than rent down South, for that price you would be living somewhere in the hood. Even cheap apartments run around $900 for a 2 bedroom 2 bath.

Around here a really, really cheap 2/2 in a bad neighborhood with a terrible school district would be around $1900. A 2/2 you actually want to live in with u derground parking and a nice location? Any where from $2400-$3000. My brother in law and his husband (yes, they are gay) got a pretty nice place in Las Vegas; 2/2 with community pool, two parking spaces, a community gym, etc... For $800. It is all about location when it comes to costs.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Don't you have a loser roommate? What will he do if you move? I mean...never mind.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
This place is Fucking Stupid. Ackley hasn't even got a fucking grocery store. At least Holbrook had that. Not to mention, as steep as $600/mo was on a fixed income, $500/mo for this house COMES WITH $115 for electric and $50 for gas, which I was not told until I was already here. So that's a total of $665 -- before internet, which is another $65, for a grand total of $730 -- as opposed to $500 with everything included. So yeah, costs me $230/mo more to live here than it did there.

Now, a 3 bedroom house is worth that. But there's no town here. Plus, midwest, which has proved to mean that every 3-4 days for the last 2 months, FWOOMP! 2-3 feet of fucking snow. Welllll, NOPE! Come May I'm going back to Holbrook. 'Cause FUCK this shit.

5a0011a1d20e931a09a6361d-large.jpg

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
'Sucks' is when you go to a taqueria and discover that they ran out of carne asada 15 minutes before you walked up to the truck and you're gonna have to chill for 15-20 minutes while they make up another batch.

Naw.

This isn't 'sucks'. This midwest eleventy billionteen degrees below zero crap is Fucking Bonkers.

2559503659_17554023_1200x.jpg

jack

It's funny watching him twitch out like this.

The Question

Eternal
Would you like to borrow a stick, or a rock, or something? See, this is a perfect example of what the negro needed the white man for. Y'all just can't beat your own asses effectively. We had to come along and do it for ya.

jack

baaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Ain't this the fourth time The Highwayman has moved in less than a year? I see, The Highwayman is moving from state to state until his food stamp and public housing privileges are used up.

Jan 12, 2018 - President Donald Trump is apparently unaware that not all—in fact, the vast majority—of welfare recipients are not black.

Trump Thinks Only Black People Are on Welfare, But Really, White Americans Receive Most Benefits

In fact, whites are the biggest beneficiaries when it comes to government safety-net programs like the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families, commonly referred to as welfare.

Click Here For Complete Story

:bigass:

jack

Sarek said:
Shut the fuck up Cee Jay

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

The Question

Eternal
Ain't this the fourth time The Highwayman has moved in less than a year? I see, The Highwayman is moving from state to state until his food stamp and public housing privileges are used up.

Aw, ain't that cute. Keep guessin', Nigstradamus.

Trump Thinks Only Black People Are on Welfare, But Really, White Americans Receive Most Benefits
In fact, whites are the biggest beneficiaries when it comes to government safety-net programs like the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families, commonly referred to as welfare.

Click Here For Complete Story

:bigass:

Careful -- you're gonna knock over that fragile "white privilege" vase the racist Left treasures so much.

The Question

Eternal
Of course, the "white privilege" thing is bullshit anyway.

1. "Whypipo are less likely to get shop by cops!"

That's 'cause we're less likely to start eekin' and ookin', mad doggin' 'em and hoppin' around. IOW, we don't chimp out at guys with guns on their hips. Funny how that equates to Not Gettin' Blasted, ain't it.

2. "Whypipo get hired for better jobs!"

That'd be because we speak coherently, know how to read and write, and manage to groom ourselves, dress ourselves, and behave ourselves like adults. It's amazing the doors that open up to you in the professional world when you look, speak, and act like an educated adult, not a brain damaged child.

jack

LOL @ "Whypipo"

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Don't be a pussy. If the Donner Party had just left, they wouldn't have gotten a pass named after them.

The Question

Eternal
I don't need a geographical area named after me, unless it's a brothel I funded "for philanthropy."