I Have Come

Thanatos

Hello there. I am obviously new here and would like to make sure that this community is intelligent enough to deserve my registration.

Post who you are and what style of trolling you prefer. If you do not please me retribution will be had. That includes just deserts.

I would also like to know what current forums you are trolling and whether or not you can write a coherent sentence.

Do not disappoint me.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Something about you screams Elfwanker. I am wary.

I am Dual. King, senator, consul, colonel, priest, slayer of Borgs, president, and so much more! I hold more titles than I can remember, to be honest. In case that didn't tell you, I'm a character troll, though I'm mostly retired now. In the past I brought Wordforge to its knees (my moment of glory), and fucked with the emotionally scarred morons at Exisle for a good while. Did a bit on TBBS but never really got into the swing over there. My other jobs have been obscure and unknown to TKers or most denizens of the internet, so I shan't waste your time by describing them. Nowadays I operate a deep cover low posting dual at EI biding my time until I strike, have an admin account's password at the same board (currently auctioning it actually), but spend most of my forum time on TK. Certain TKers (Jack, Elfwanker, a few others in that crowd) are super easy to troll. It's like shooting fish in a barrel but slightly more satisfying.

I'd like to think that I can string together coherent sentences.

Good enough for you?

Thanatos

Yes, yes. If there are more like you on these boards I may enjoy my time here.

Ivan Drago

Still in Mom's basement
Hello there. I am obviously new here and would like to make sure that this community is intelligent enough to deserve my registration.

Post who you are and what style of trolling you prefer. If you do not please me retribution will be had. That includes just deserts.

I would also like to know what current forums you are trolling and whether or not you can write a coherent sentence.

Do not disappoint me.

I MUST BREAK YOU.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs

You registered before finding out. Not very intelligent.

It's "just deSSert's" not "deSerts'. Strike 2.

No and no.

Do not disappoint me.

Shut the fuck up.

Thanatos

You registered before finding out. Not very intelligent.

No and no.

Shut the fuck up.

Stupid Flesh.

Respect must be taught.

VKD

Banned

Love Child

One Love
I have cum too. Morning orgasm. Then dancing, it was beautiful. Then I left the house with a shirt and no bra.

Thanatos

I have cum too. Morning orgasm. Then dancing, it was beautiful. Then I left the house with a shirt and no bra.

Teach me how to come like you.

Thanatos

Cannot... Must not...

Thanatos

Thanatos

These boards move slow.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
You also forgot to point out that he missed a necessary comma before "retribution."

Illiterate noobs are not wanted here.