I have logged out of Mock

Mirah

I love you
They can go fuck themselves. Except for Duchess, I like Duchess and a couple others. LOL I can't tolerate people who can't tolerate people. What is that about?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
What a cunting bitch that sally is.

I really hope you aren't quitting Mock for good. You're smart, beautiful and your contribution to Mock would be missed.

Love Child

One Love
It is because I am smart and beautiful that I know I don't have to put up with shit. I don't have time for arguments about whether I can smell smoke on a beach.

I am fond of Sally and her feisty ways. I know she hates some if my conversation, I try to stay out if her threads, or not turn everything into sex. But sometimes I just can't help it!
I am just being myself, she us being herself. She really is up there with Jibbles and those people that get so easily annoyed by people.

The Question

Eternal
What the fuck shit tit turds is a Mock?

The Question

Eternal
Well, for Gods' sakes, why didn't anybody tell me? I could have been dampening panties with my bad boy stylings.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
LOL Mock. I haven't posted there since I got Gear banned from that shithole :D

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Mock Sports Corner: 8,392 post

who is moderating this forum?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

Not you, thank God.

Its not just copypasta, there is intelligent conversations going on in there. Well except for the discussions involving the Dallas Cowboys.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

Not you, thank God.

Its not just copypasta, there is intelligent conversations going on in there. Well except for the discussions involving the Dallas Cowboys.

their sports forum is all that. I'm gonna reactivate my account today.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
^I know that's right^ *laughing*

dude. I report all things sporty, discussion of sports is not what I do.

I guess you can call me a sports reporting news anchor.

I mean. i can't use images, links, or post videos. for the record, i don't copy and paste. I manually type all my threads and post.

jack

their sports forum is all that. I'm gonna reactivate my account today.

No one cares in the slightest, unless it makes you disappear from here which would be a good thing.

jack

I mean. i can't use images, links, or post videos. for the record, i don't copy and paste. I manually type all my threads and post.

You're a liar. You're forum is a shitty spam forum that no one reads (except for my thread, which is the biggest one there with the most posts :D) You're lazy and unoriginal and all you do is copy and paste. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
you can't prove non of what your posting about. Dude, you post their every freaking day.

there's 5 members and 45 guest checking out 'the agony of defeat' right this minute.

and another thing:

I can't hang out with those peoples at 'Mock'....their post are waaaaaay to loooong.

Last edited:

jack

Dude, your forum is a shitty spam forum nothing more. No one reads your spam, and no one reads your copy/[aste bullshit. You are lazy and unoriginal.

No one's checking out your shit spam at all you dumb fuck. Not. One. Person.

Confusing the posters/spambots online at the site is much different than where they are in the site. You know that too. Can't even troll for shit, you failed cunt.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

Then Mock Sports Forum is not for you.....NOT QUALIFIED!

Stay and moderate your Spam/Spurtz Fuckup.