I haven't mentioned WF in literally MONTHS.

Anna

missmanners' favorite toy
Guess I'm going to restart My Diary thread over at PoliticalForum.com. It's not a bad board and I've been posting there for ten years.

I sure would like some copies of the stuff from wordforge though. I hope Voice of Reason can come through for me. Wonder what his username was from Wordforge.
Naw, message boards are passé. I'd definitely go for Tumblr. A unique format but there aren't any mods and as long as you stay ten feet away from fandom shipping wars, no one will be trying to get you mass deleted or removed. There's more conservatives than you might think.

Mirah

I love you
Guess I'm going to restart My Diary thread over at PoliticalForum.com. It's not a bad board and I've been posting there for ten years.

I sure would like some copies of the stuff from wordforge though. I hope Voice of Reason can come through for me. Wonder what his username was from Wordforge.

Link if you do.

The Question

Eternal
You posted something that important to you exclusively in a medium controlled by people you had to know hate you, and you trusted them enough to believe they wouldn't burn it?

I never paid enough attention to you to know whether or not their reason for hating you was valid, but I gotta say this, you are one unfathomably gullible son of a bitch... :hmmm:

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
[shrug-unfuck the goddamn smilie software!] There really isn't much other option. If it doesn't belong on Facebook but you want it someplace besides a .doc file, it was the best option out there. I had serious reservations after The Gang of Four took over, but soldiered on because I didn't have a better choice (and didn't feel like starting a Blogger site).

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Well, apparently they've permabanned Dayton. Because they're too stupid to outsmart Dayton.
Well, apparently they deleted his Blue Room thread. I don't have enough time for half the things I'm responsible for, but I said I'd try to save his posts--if I had time. Since my spider sense was tingling I decided I'd better MAKE time. But, too late. I can't find it.

This is petty, shitty malice.

Although I can't say I'm surprised. "Animal Farm" reigns. And the person that, for years, pretended to be a libertarian mensch shows his true fascist colors. :shooter:

Mirah

I love you
I was thinking maybe it was hidden and not deleted.

I once saved some things in the badlands at TK that were deleted, but then later found? I can't recall it all completely. I think the badlands were merged with MF once too. Good times. I don't save stuff like that anymore-at least not in one location if it is important to me.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Yeah. I don't know if the search function was being wonky or what, but it was there today. [shrug]

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!

Oerdin

So is lt. mewa still around there, is Anna here the same Anna from there??

Mewa still posts on the Facebook group from time to time but hasn’t posted on the forum for years. Anna is the same Anna, she used to be pretty cool, but now has become a full SJW retard with an obsession for googling the personal information of every poster who ever got her butt hurt over anything and everything.

She was recently postinglinks to every forum she thinks Dayton ever posted at, like an autistic ex-girlfriend, despite claiming she doesn’t care about Dayton. Hell, they are all tap dancing on Dayton’s grave even though that means the thread about Dayton is STILL one of their top five threads over there even though Dayton no longer posts there. Talk about a circle jerk of losers.

Knight Templar

Mewa still posts on the Facebook group from time to time but hasn’t posted on the forum for years. Anna is the same Anna, she used to be pretty cool, but now has become a full SJW retard with an obsession for googling the personal information of every poster who ever got her butt hurt over anything and everything.

She was recently postinglinks to every forum she thinks Dayton ever posted at, like an autistic ex-girlfriend, despite claiming she doesn’t care about Dayton. Hell, they are all tap dancing on Dayton’s grave even though that means the thread about Dayton is STILL one of their top five threads over there even though Dayton no longer posts there. Talk about a circle jerk of losers.

Looking at the Red Room over at wordforge today I'm reminded of my being warned at Spacebattles.com years ago.

I was told (seriously)

"You started a thread simply to get responses".

What the hell??? It's a fuck1ng discussion board!!!! Of course I want responses to a thread.

The Question

Eternal
I thought Anna was now the one they call "Shirogayne". The crazy woman who blames President Reagan for the AIDS epidemic.

That's her. Also goes by the moniker, "The Donkey Fucking Fiend-Woman Of Jalisco."

Knight Templar

That's her. Also goes by the moniker, "The Donkey Fucking Field-Woman Of Jalisco."

Wasn't she the one that used to be in the U.S. Navy and claimed to have been stationed at Subic Bay? I believed her as she was the only one who knew what the acronym "LBFM" used by U.S. sailors stationed at Subic to refer to Filipino girls meant (Little Brown Fuckin Machines)-pardon the language.

The Question

Eternal
No idea where she was stationed. Never cared enough to pay that much attention.

The Question

Eternal
SNMokp5.jpg