I haven't mentioned WF in literally MONTHS.

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
Since 2012. Most of their warnings are bull shit too and just reflects that Brickendan is in a bad mood not that any rules were ever actually broken.
oh well that makes it better

how the fuck does someone averaging 4-5 warnings a year manage to not get their ass banned for so long? oh wait by being from hicksville arkansas

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
also if bickendans in a bad mood maybe pissing him offs not the smartest thing to do lol

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Who knows? After gul and Anc badgered Lanzman, who was never really cut out for running things (which, I maintain, is a big reason Elwood let him take over--makes a good figurehead) it was run by a Gang of Four--Anc, gul, Tex, and evenflow--with Anc being the Big Boss/tiebreaker (a position that was allegedly going to rotate periodically. By this point Tex was married with a kid and less and less interested in the place--and he he disappeared. Soon evenflow apparently got disillusioned with the hard left intolerant/fascist turn the place was taking and dropped off. Gul doesn't post there anymore either. Anc allegedly has no hand in things there, but IIRC, he's still listed as the owner of the domain with ICAN. Shooter quietly took opportunities to get more power whenever presented and I suspect he may be in charge, along with Anc. Then you've got the Minions--Anna, John, and Bick, etc, who seem to do most of the dirty work.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
OK. TLDR, so I'm still parsing it, but basically John is arguing that TBBS is far more jackbooted and fascist than WF--but is still active instead of drying up and blowing away. And the reason is because at TBBS they banned the Bad People more quickly, while WF let them stay and all the Good People left. He's arguing that people aren't leaving because the place is a fascist Lefty echo chamber, he's saying the place is dead because it isn't ENOUGH of a fascist Lefty echo chamber.

Goodbye Dinner (proactively).

(Whoops, forgot the link: https://wordforge.net/index.php?posts/3188177/ )

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Is ghoulamet still around or has she joined the great bird of the sky???
I think she is. Although awhile back Kyle was writing a pseudo AI to post as her, so maybe not.

The Question

Eternal
We've (or I've, maybe somebody else mentioned him and I missed it) been remiss in mentioning that Muad passed as well. :(

And although this is conjecture, I'm sure Uncle Albert saw the announcement for the iPhone 11 Pro Max and had an explosive aneurysm.

Chuckles51

We've (or I've, maybe somebody else mentioned him and I missed it) been remiss in mentioning that Muad passed as well. :(

And although this is conjecture, I'm sure Uncle Albert saw the announcement for the iPhone 11 Pro Max and had an explosive aneurysm.
Why, is he still using a flip phone??

The Question

Eternal
She is still haunting the place. I have had her on ignore for years though.

Gargamet is and will continue to be a staple of CommieForge. It's not like she's writing novels or anything, since Pocket Books has no taste for faggoted-up TOS fanfic anymore. They're onto faggoted-up JJTrek now, and Gargamet hasn't yet bridged the gap to that.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Garamet is smart enough to not give Anc an excuse to ban her.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
At least 1. Back when Tamar was still alive, he was talking about how it was his right to change its diapers on restaurant tables instead of taking it to the baby smasher in the bathroom.

Knight Templar

I miss My Diary thread. @Tererun told me over at PoliticalForum.com that several of the wordforgers basically shitted it up (violating Blue Room rules) after I was banned.

Bummer.

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!
At least 1. Back when Tamar was still alive, he was talking about how it was his right to change its diapers on restaurant tables instead of taking it to the baby smasher in the bathroom.

Ummm, no.

But if you don’t have a baby changing station or other counter I will do it on a table and not the floor.