I humbly request access

LazarusLong1

May I have the privilege of utilizing all forums on this board? The discussions in the forums I am unable to access are tantalizingly interesting. I can't participate, however, until my restrictions are lifted.

LazarusLong1

Sarek said:
Don't mind Doggy. He's not house trained yet.

Or very friendly to strangers.
It does seem so pleasant to talk with an old acquaintance who knows what you know. I see so many new folks nowadays who seem to have neither past nor future. Conversation has got to have some root in the past, or else you have got to explain every remark you make, and it wears a person out.

The art of conversation is dying, sadly. I hope to participate in a lively discourse or two here. I must ask you. Why do you choose to represent yourself as a purveyor of logical assessment? Is that an accurate depiction of you, or an idealized one?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
It's totally his ISI. The real Sarek is a fambly man.

Deni

LazarusLong1 said:
It does seem so pleasant to talk with an old acquaintance who knows what you know. I see so many new folks nowadays who seem to have neither past nor future. Conversation has got to have some root in the past, or else you have got to explain every remark you make, and it wears a person out.

The art of conversation is dying, sadly. I hope to participate in a lively discourse or two here. I must ask you. Why do you choose to represent yourself as a purveyor of logical assessment? Is that an accurate depiction of you, or an idealized one?

Getting a tad bit psychological, eh?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
You're free. Speak Sanely is that way.

LazarusLong1

Deni said:
Getting a tad bit psychological, eh?
If men were the automatons that behaviorists claim they are, the behaviorist psychologists could not have invented the amazing nonsense called "behaviorist psychology" So they are wrong from scratch, as clever and as wrong as phlogiston chemists.

Psychology as a science holds no credence in my interpretation of the universe. I'm only dissecting the world as I see fit. No grand scheme here.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
To answer Deni...I'm a family man too. But I'm your worst TK nightmare if you glance askew when I'm in a bad enough mood :bigass: