I just realised that I haven't seen another human being in over a week

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Well, except my mother who works all the time and comes in at 10 at night watches CNN makes me dinner and goes to bed.

It's not that I dont have a social life because I do.. Always have, nothing to be proud of, its a pain in the ass. Thing is I just cant be bothered to hang out with my mates and mission down town and all the way back here again.

So yeah, its been about 8 days since I actually saw or spoke with another human other than about 20 minutes of conversation with my mother this week.

Man it ROCKS!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Cool, maybe the next person you see will be COSMIC AVERAGE!

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
Orgasmic overage?

BlazerBoy

Wow, I actually miss Cosmic Average. *feels tiny stab of regret*

BlazerBoy

Yeah, he pissed you an me off real bad that last day, but I had a history with him that was a bit hard to let go of. Poor guy. All he really needed was a good friend IRL, which he said he never really had.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, he did piss us off. This is the second time he has left sulking after one of our arguments that I always win.

I don't hate him, I was just totally thrown for a loop when he went off the fucking handle. There is something wrong with him and he needs to sort it out.

I have extended the hand of friendship to him before and he is still on my MSN list but I don't have time for people who react like a toddler becuse they are losing an argument over nothing.

I hope he comes back but I don't want to see a repeat of the frankly weird behaviour that he spammed all over the place.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Having spoken to have by PM quite extensively, I agree that there's something wrong with him. I tried to help because there's something wrong with me too, but at least I don't go nuts and insult all my friends YOU BASTARDS.