I just set my alsrm for 18 hours from now

Mirah

I love you
In case I sleep through this nap until tomorrow morning.
Good night.

Do you think I could sleep that long?
Think of all the episodes I am missing out on.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
In case I sleep through this nap until tomorrow morning.
Good night.

Do you think I could sleep that long?
Think of all the episodes I am missing out on.
That's what DVR is for. Never miss an episode. Laugh as your Dad complains you watch too many shows. Feel weird as your Dad is now in a nursing home and your brother is in a shelter and you have the TV all to yourself.

Mirah

I love you
I am awake now.
I don't have TV. I just meant that during the time I was sleeping I could have been watching shows instead.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
That reminds me, I have to set my phone alarm earlier tomorrow because I'm expecting a delivery before I start work. WAAAH I WANT SLEEP.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I am awake now.
I don't have TV. I just meant that during the time I was sleeping I could have been watching shows instead.
No TV? Well that helps explain your adventurous,free spirited nature. Wait how do you watch SNL with no TV?

Mirah

I love you
Hulu and Netflix.
I still watch shows. Just a day later.
Thank you for the comment about adventuresome and free spirit.

Mirah

I love you
I told my friend I was depressed. But she didn't think I was that depressed. It is sad how much purpose I get from my job. I mean I have a life outside of work, but I like working and having something to do during the day. Plus winter, darker.
But tonight I get to pick my friend up from the airport at 1 AM! And drive to Portland tomorrow! (I will only be there over night) (For those in the area that I DON"T GET TO SEE!)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
My alarm is always set to go off just before I have to log on to work (mid-afternoon).

I didn't get any sleep last night (I have a bad cold) and I finally laid down about 90 minutes before my alarms went off. I really REALLY wanted to stay under the covers and not drag myself to my computer.

Mirah

I love you
My alarm is always set to go off just before I have to log on to work (mid-afternoon).

I didn't get any sleep last night (I have a bad cold) and I finally laid down about 90 minutes before my alarms went off. I really REALLY wanted to stay under the covers and not drag myself to my computer.

I think this is my last week of sleeping in. I am trying to drag it out and also, it is 4 am and I should be up by 8 to make a 9 am engagement. I won't be eating breakfast then. I know I won't get up at 7 to do so.

Why don't I just get a night time job and sleep during the day. (I don't really want to do that)