I just set my alsrm for 18 hours from now

Mirah

I love you
I woke up around 8, it is midnight, well now it is almost 1 am
Suppose I will go to sleep again soon

Mirah

I love you
I think I was asleep by 4 AM, missed my morning commitment and slept in until fucking 11 AM.

GLAD TO SEE THAT YOU ARE ON SUCH A GREAT SCHEDULE NEON!!!!!!!!

I will be there again, probably beginning December.

I could hibernate all winter. This is fun. I kind of like it. (sort of)

Mirah

I love you
I am debating coffee or a nap. 425 pm. Or both! I'll lay down for a moment and see what happens.

Mirah

I love you
I got dressed, thought about going to get some dinner, but it seems like too much bother. Plus I don't want to see people. Why isn't there an introverted store or restaurant that one could go to if they don't feel like interacting with humans?
Or better yet a place that is served by cats. Cats could bring me my food, or dogs even. I've seen the videos, they totally get along. It could work.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
My body, sleep schedule and life are completely fucked.

Let's see how I survive the holiday this week!

Mirah

I love you
Same.
I woke up well rested today but I just want to go back to bed. : (
I was hoping I would have an interview earlier and it isn't until 1 PM tomorrow.
I should have my vehicle ready and packed to hit the road after.

Mirah

I love you
11 hours tonight.
Also, I don't know why I am tracking and posting this.
Sorry!
Also my head really fucking hurts tonight. The only thing different I did was took lots of vitamins and added cacao powder to my coffee

Mirah

I love you
Tonight it is 14 hours.

Just got home after driving and being up too late last night, I am tired and going to go to bed after I browse the internet

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It's so cold all I want to do is sleep but then I wake up again.

Mirah

I love you
Are you staying warm inside?!

I did not sleep for 14 hours. I woke up, slept, woke up, slept, woke up, stayed up. Maybe tonight.

CaptainWacky

Woke up with dental pain. It's a never ending cycle until you just have all your teeth removed.

CaptainWacky

I'm getting one next week.

Love Child

One Love
I am never setting my alarm clock again
because I am never going to bed again
or waking up again
or
having a job again
I don't need to do anything for the rest of my life
WHO CARES?!

I do-I hope everyone has good luck with their teeth and the dentists. Please do not be in pain anymore.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I turned off my alarms yesterday because I had to get up earlier than usual -- I forgot to turn them back on for today.

Luckily I couldn't sleep much so I was awake when work was about to start lol. I NEED A WEEK IN BED.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I am never setting my alarm clock again
because I am never going to bed again
or waking up again
or
having a job again
I don't need to do anything for the rest of my life
WHO CARES?!

I do-I hope everyone has good luck with their teeth and the dentists. Please do not be in pain anymore.
I'm not in pain as long as I take some ibuprofen. As soon as my new credit/debit card arrives and I straighten out my bills, I'll call the dentist. If I wait long enough maybe it will rot and fall out on its own.