I Just Took A Good Venooking

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Now it makes sense why the neighborhood that Chuckie lives in is called "The Bottom".

jack

Why dies Chuckie always get thrown out of bars?

He's always asking the guy next to him if he can push his stool in!

jack

Chuckie says a blow job makes his day but anal sex makes his hole weak!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

I Just Took A Good Venooking, VapNappy, Vap, vappooper, gnome Venooker.

Bruno Le Maire Lemaire GIF - Bruno Le Maire Lemaire Lrem GIFs

jack

What's the difference between dogshit and CeeJay?

When dogshit gets old it turns white and stops stinking!

:bigass:

jack

Why would a shark never eat CeeJay?

They think it's whale shit!

jack

Why does CeeJay cry during sex?

From the mace!

jack

What's CeeJays idea of foreplay?

"Don't scream or I'll cut you, bitch!"

jack

Chuckie says a blow job makes his day but anal sex makes his hole weak!

That's what Devilman and KP always say

jack

CeeJay's baby mama's all say that the toughest three years of his life were first grade!!!!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

200.gif

Ooooh-Ooooh! Oooooh hell yeah!..Just Took A Good Venooking, VapNappy, Vap, vappooper, gnome Venooker. Soups on bitch, get your bowl, its luch time..Shrimp and Clam stew. :bigass:

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
The last Grown-Up Job I had, there was a Chinese restaurant in my rotation of lunch places that did a delicious Egg Foo Young. I'd never had it before, tried it, and loved it. A few years after moving to Kentucky, I started craving egg foo young. There's a takeout Chinese place next to my current liquor store--which is a block from my grocery store--so I got my booze, ordered a plate, and did my grocery shopping.

It was not good. But even bad egg foo young is egg foo young. There is also a takeout Chinese place next to my bank. So I ordered a plate and went to talk to my banker. It was not bad. I wouldn't go so far as to say it was good, but it was better than the other place. But dang, it did a number on my guts.

First off, Chinese places always give you enough food for 2. But rather than risk trying to portion and reheat and such, I just ate the whole bugger. I was full for 2 days after. And I crapped every few hours. And for 2 days, my craps smelled like egg foo young.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Woke up for my 5am bathroom break at 6:39. And 20 minutes after going back to bed I realized I had to go back and sit down for a bit if I was going to go back to sleep. It's amazing, how hard it is to poop at night, compared to how easy it is in the morning. I mean, we're talking a 2 hour time difference from a couple little Tootsie Rolls after much exertion, and a huge effortless dump. Obviously your body does it so you don't shit the bed, but it is a nuisance when you can feel it building up down there to the point that it interferes with your sleep.