I just woke myself up out of a dream

Mirah

I love you
Its strange, I thought I would have to go back 2 levels, but it was only 1.
What a trippy dream.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I like dreams

Mirah

I love you
I like dreams too bit this one was a trip.
I was in the middle of a forest with some people and they all got kidnapped. I was running around trying to figure out what to do when I got caught by someone who wanted to shoot me with a tranquilizer type contraption. I started hitting the person and saying " wake up Mirah, wake up" until I woke up.

Mirah

I love you
I thought I would wake up and still be in the dream. Thankfully that didn't happen.

Mirah

I love you
Dreamt about my dead ex-lover, only in my dream he was my father and he was trying to kill me.

A girl waa trying to help me, but then she stopped. And then someone else was helping me. I must have been on a college campus. They heard him say he was going to kill me and all of my friends. He wouldn't stop until all of us were gone.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I had like a dream within a dream. I dreamt I was telling my brother Ed about my throat troubles,he asked me if my throat juts out and that he gets that too, and he told me I should call it Stabby and that I should push it in and call myself a woman. Then I dreamt that I was telling one of my female supervisors at work about that dream and then I woke up.

jack

Sounds like a good story.

jack

Its strange, I thought I would have to go back 2 levels, but it was only 1.
What a trippy dream.

I had one of those this morning

jack

I was dreaming about stamps and stamp albums. Going through complicated details to get the stamps in the little window pockets for display

jack

jack