I shot a wedding

Mirah

I love you
She texts me back tonight, saying, "Thank you for all the work you did today on photos, it means alot to me!"

I just replied, "You are welcome!" but I also wanted to say, "I LOVE TAKING PICS OF YOU!" or something wierd and stalkerish sounding :D

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
She texts me back tonight, saying, "Thank you for all the work you did today on photos, it means alot to me!"

I just replied, "You are welcome!" but I also wanted to say, "I LOVE TAKING PICS OF YOU!" or something wierd and stalkerish sounding :D
Then you could go full "Love Actually" and show up at her door with big cue cards declaring your unrequited love for her.

Mirah

I love you
OMG That is crazy!

The only melt down I saw was by the 7 year old. She flat out started crying and saying "I can't look at the camera!" And she totally avoided looking at me or the camera. I have met her before so it wasn't unexpected.
There was the father of the children with his new girlfriend, there was a stepmom and other family members and everyone seemed to be adults about everything.

Mirah

I love you
Is Volpone talking about Neon or Myself?

Because if he is talking about me, well I most certainly am a pirate photographer! Pirates have hobbies too! Also covid sort of put a damper on the whole raping pilaging and plundering so I needed a side gig.